Smarter 3.0.8 Custom Design HardCoded DNS Instructions added

Resource Smarter 3.0.8 Custom Design HardCoded DNS Instructions added 3.0.8

Register & Get access to index
Advertise with us

Welcome!
Join this incredible group of like-minded people and start discussing everything IPTV.
Register now

asad88

Elite member
Jun 10, 2022
Pakistan
ftsol.pk
This Thread had not been rated yet
asad88 submitted a new resource:

Smarter 3.0.8 Custom Design HardCoded DNS Instructions added - IPTV Smarters 3.0.8 Hard Coded DNS custom design Easy Edit

IPTV SMARTERS CUSTOM DESIGN 3.0.8 Hard-Coded.

View attachment 795 View attachment 796 View attachment 797 View attachment 798

Instructions

Decompile apk using the latest APK Easy Tool

Tips:
If having problems recompiling in APK Easy Tool try to activate the checkbox "Use the aapt2 binary instead of aapt [v2.3.2+]. But first try to use it normaly.

Notes:
Search by voice funcionality is causing crashes in some devices when using the master search and selecting...

Read more about this resource...

This Thread had not been rated yet

gogoli

Apr 6, 2022
Mbas Diellit
Working perfect.
For not having problems with recompiling remember that if you are editing the files with notepad++ it will create bak files (backup) that will create problems with recompiling. So delete this files and you will not have problems with recompiling

Pinky

Retired
Staff member
Mar 11, 2022
Usa
IF ITS A TOAST/POPUP YOU REFERRING TO YOU CAN JUST USE NP MANAGER AND KILL ALL TOASTS

Danpot

S.V.I.P
Dec 24, 2023
Uk
Has anyone managed to remove the pop up dmtv can anyone help me guide me how to do this. Also is there any way this can be multi dns thanks
Post automatically merged:

Is there this one but panelled

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock