Question Smarters 3.0.9.1 With ads from panel

• When asking for help or guidance - please ensure to check the `Question` box before completing your New Thread.
    This enables yourself and other users to vote for the best answer given and will help people find the best answer quicker in future!
    - Brain
Advertise with us

Welcome!
Join this incredible group of like-minded people and start discussing everything IPTV.
Register now

Pegasus

Staff member
Apr 11, 2022
USA
Come on people... we all know someone in here has the new Smarters 3.0.9.1 with ads from panel as seen in the image below. Get it posted so we can all enjoy it for a couple of days. 🤣
Of course JL shared his work on it. And there's been about 3 other people I know with it. I like the advertisements, great for when PPV ads

Reactions: shadeedtv

JLWOCKEE

xxlinked.me eliteteesnj.com
Mar 12, 2022
XX
t.me
Come on people... we all know someone in here has the new Smarters 3.0.9.1 with ads from panel as seen in the image below. Get it posted so we can all enjoy it for a couple of days. 🤣
Took longer to find this originally then to make it work...week after posting someone else was able find and do it as well which they happily protected before selling. I believe it's taking everyone that has the rebrands long cause they trying figure the changes that were made and not looking at it for what it is...just another smarters rebrand straight fwd. Adding banner ads we did as they had just an image there. But as of now I believe a few others figured it and were able duplicate the php for banners so I'm sure just a matter of time.

Very true

Of course JL shared his work on it. And there's been about 3 other people I know with it. I like the advertisements, great for when PPV ads

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock