Smarters ADS with Sports + Panel

Resource Smarters ADS with Sports + Panel Smarters 3.0.9.1

Register & Get access to index
Advertise with us

Welcome!
Join this incredible group of like-minded people and start discussing everything IPTV.
Register now
Jun 3, 2023
Brasil
Boa noite a todos,
Alguém pode me explicar onde posso hospedar o arquivo do painel, pois hospedei na hostinger e do nada o APP não funciona mais e aparece uma mensagem tipo das políticas de pirataria e taus e o APP e não funciona mais . Existe alguma hospedagem que não é dessa

Reactions: jnrlztv

JLWOCKEE

xxlinked.me eliteteesnj.com
Mar 12, 2022
XX
t.me
Good evening everyone,
Can someone explain to me where I can host the panel file, because I hosted it on hostinger and out of nowhere the APP does not work anymore and a message appears like piracy and taus policies and the APP does not work anymore. Is there any hosting that is not like this
If you use cockpit panels you will have no issues

May 13, 2023
Brasil
I installed ioncube, activated the extension and everything went well, but when I uploaded the panel to the hosting I can't access it. gives me this error

Print.jpeg

darren

Jun 30, 2022
canada
Master Search crashes app
Ads work
intro doesn't work
vpn doesn't work (at panel submit button doesn't do anything)(in apk add certificate says no file found)
Sports work
On tv alignment issue with logo date time and master search
Tested on Firestick 4kmax and mobile pixel 6
edited with mt manager

anyhelp getting any of this to work much appreciated

Reactions: Danpot
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock