Question Smarters Expiry Date

• When asking for help or guidance - please ensure to check the `Question` box before completing your New Thread.
    This enables yourself and other users to vote for the best answer given and will help people find the best answer quicker in future!
    - Brain
Advertise with us

Welcome!
Join this incredible group of like-minded people and start discussing everything IPTV.
Register now
Jul 23, 2022
United Kingdom
Hi everyone, I'm looking to remove the expiry date from my smarters app version 3.0.2, is it as simple as just deleting the string or will that corrupt the app?

JLWOCKEE

xxlinked.me eliteteesnj.com
Mar 12, 2022
XX
t.me
Cheers for the info mate, but would you happen to know what exactly I'm looking for in the layouts as there's around 22 folders, I've searched for expiry and it draws a blank

Cheers for the info mate, but would you happen to know what exactly I'm looking for in the layouts as there's around 22 folders, I've searched for expiry and it draws a blank
New dashboatd wothout free trial just add above code to expire textview in ALL of those layouts

Reactions: Bird and AaronS161
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock