SMARTERS V3 CUSTOM HARDCODED

Resource SMARTERS V3 CUSTOM HARDCODED 3.0.2

Register & Get access to index
Advertise with us

Welcome!
Join this incredible group of like-minded people and start discussing everything IPTV.
Register now

Pinky

Retired
Staff member
Mar 11, 2022
Usa
This Thread had not been rated yet
Pinky submitted a new resource:

SMARTERS V3 CUSTOM HARDCODED - SMARTERS V3 CUSTOM HARDCODED (3 OVER 3)

TO ADD YOUR SERVICE DNS SEARCH "http://yourdns"
TO CHANGE APPNAME AND/OR PACKAGE NAME YOU WILL NEED TO CHANGE IN BASE 64 AS WELL
THIS APP IS HARCODED NOT PANEL VERSION
Screenshot_20220426-212746_HORUS%20IPTV.jpg
Screenshot_20220426-212812_HORUS%20IPTV.jpg

Read more about this resource...

This Thread had not been rated yet

domi1982

May 8, 2022
Spain
The application is perfect, since it does not depend on the panel... I was looking for something like that.
I just bought it and tried it with my dns and it's really nice. (These projects are appreciated), but I've been investigating and I can't find out what you say about changing the name of the apk through base 64.... I have no idea how to do that...
If you could give me a mini-tutorial, I would be eternally grateful for the truth, on how to change the name of the apk and images.
Keep it up, because I liked your project.
Thank you!!

UGFu

May 22, 2022
US
Hello @domi1982 , base64 name change just means you should convert the app name to base64 then search inside the apk for the base64 result you got.
For example if the appname is SmartersABCD , you convert "SmartersABCD" to base64 will give U21hcnRlcnNBQkNE so you search inside the apk for U21hcnRlcnNBQkNE and replace with the base64 of the name you wish.

Reactions: domi1982

domi1982

May 8, 2022
Spain
Hello @domi1982 , base64 name change just means you should convert the app name to base64 then search inside the apk for the base64 result you got.
For example if the appname is SmartersABCD , you convert "SmartersABCD" to base64 will give U21hcnRlcnNBQkNE so you search inside the apk for U21hcnRlcnNBQkNE and replace with the base64 of the name you wish.
Whoo how great you are! and how easy you say it jjj!
where do I have to enter to change the name to base 64? a web address?
the rest I think I understood you, once you change that name that the apk brings, it would only be to look for the base64 that it has by default and change it for yours that it has given you... but where is that done??
Excuse my ignorance and thank you very much for responding so quickly, very kind.
Thank you

domi1982

May 8, 2022
Spain
Many sites, apps and plugins to help with base64 but here is a good one you can start with IPTVApps - Base64 Encode and Decode - Online
Enter the appname or whatever you want to convert, then click "encode" at the bottom to see the base64 conversion
Hope this helps
Forgive me but I don't want to bother you anymore and let's see if I can explain myself:
I already have the apk with my dns in apk format.
I enter the url you recommended and what do I do?
and once I do what I get from that url what do I have to do?
Forgive me and if you want don't answer me, but I don't know where this is going.,, if you tell me the steps correctly it would be the bomb jj, because I have no idea,,,
I downloaded this apk, I put my dns through the apk editor and everything is fine, but when I change the name or any image, it installs but when I put the user keys I get an error that the apk is not original or something like that ,then I try to modify the name and the images.

thank you again eh! a 10 for you!

UGFu

May 22, 2022
US
This is about changing the base64 appname, so you have to know or do the following
1. What is the appname as you downloaded it?
2a. Use the base64 website and convert your answer from step 1 above
2b. Also use the website and put in your desired new appname and convert it to base64
3. Open the apk with MTmanager or whatever editor you use and search inside the apk dex/smali for the results you got in step2a above and replace it with your result from step 2b.
Then recompile apk

It is assumed that you already(or should already) know how to decompile and search within apk and be a little bit familiar with simple apk editing and using base64 converters

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock