SMARTERS V3 CUSTOM

Resource SMARTERS V3 CUSTOM 3.0

Register & Get access to index
Advertise with us

Welcome!
Join this incredible group of like-minded people and start discussing everything IPTV.
Register now

Pinky

Retired
Staff member
Mar 11, 2022
Usa
Pinky submitted a new resource:

SMARTERS V3 CUSTOM - SMARTERS V3 5 DNS HARDCODE (STAGGGERED LAYOUT)

TO ADD YOUR SERVICE DNS'S SEARCH "http://yourdns/"
TO CHANGE APP AND PACKAGE NAME YOU WILL NEED CHANGE BASE 64 AS WELL

Screenshot_20220420-132655_SMART%20PREMIUM.jpg
Screenshot_20220420-132721_SMART%20PREMIUM.jpg

Read more about this resource...

This Thread had not been rated yet

fracd

May 15, 2022
Italy
I apologize but I struggle with the translator. So just enter the DNS you want with apk editor. How do I switch between DNS in the app?

JBs

Apr 5, 2022
Uk
can be panelled with the right panel. But is panel really needed when 5 dns' are hc into it šŸ¤·ā€ā™‚ļø

Dr. Doppler

Apr 5, 2022
Dopplerville
Is it possible to insert the native player? In the original version 3.1.5 is present.
Don't think so, who knows.. any custom v3 you see will always be 3.0.9 and below.. 3.1.5 is play store version. You can swap layouts on a 3.1.5 to match most of these custom v3's. Which I've done for this layout and many others. Simply because people request the "latest" v3 on a custom rebrand theme from smarters.

Reactions: fracd

fracd

May 15, 2022
Italy
Don't think so, who knows.. any custom v3 you see will always be 3.0.9 and below.. 3.1.5 is play store version. You can swap layouts on a 3.1.5 to match most of these custom v3's. Which I've done for this layout and many others. Simply because people request the "latest" v3 on a custom rebrand theme from smarters.
How do you exchange layouts? Is it possible to keep hardcoded too?

fracd

May 15, 2022
Italy
Baby steps, you're running and didn't learn how to walk yet. You're all over the place. Learn how to rebrand a stock app 1st. Once you get the basics down. Teach yourself how to swap layouts.
Good afternoon, rename an app I did. I also use apk tool and Mt manager but I do not know what to change to apply a layout.

fracd

May 15, 2022
Italy
Baby steps, you're running and didn't learn how to walk yet. You're all over the place. Learn how to rebrand a stock app 1st. Once you get the basics down. Teach yourself how to swap layouts.
I tried to replace the res folder but nothing I can't recompile. Am I following the right path? Without a guide it is difficult to do it alone.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock