SMARTERS V3 PANEL

Resource SMARTERS V3 PANEL V3

Register & Get access to index
Advertise with us

Welcome!
Join this incredible group of like-minded people and start discussing everything IPTV.
Register now

Pinky

Retired
Staff member
Mar 11, 2022
Usa
Ok, the thread change.. no i download the panel. Thx.
Now, which smarters apk work with this panel?
tHanks
ANY V3 SMARTERS POSTED SHOULD WORK AND IF ITS A V3 BUT IN DESCRIPTION SAYS WORKS WITH V2 PANEL YOU CAN CHANGE TO WORK WITH V3 BY FOLLOWING THIS....https://iptvapps.net/threads/how-to-setup-v2-or-v3-panel-on-the-smarters-v3-apps-ive-posted.220/

Reactions: HellMaster

HellMaster

Sep 18, 2022
Austria
Thank you... i need to find sports addin like this:
I dont find a 3.1.5 version with sports portal. Only 3.0.9.1 and this version dont work for me with the fire tv stick.

1663536012535.png

Jul 1, 2022
sg
hi. i get error 500.
Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Class "SQLite3" not found in
/home/XXXXX/public_html/smartersv3/index.php:4 Stack trace: #0 {main} thrown in /home/XXXXX/public_html/smartersv3/index.php on line 4

Danpot

S.V.I.P
Dec 24, 2023
Uk
Hi new to this but I've used loads of ftp and file managers. Never used php files and new to my own hosting service can someone give me a decent hosting service is it a hosting service using the file manager cpanel to upload this folder then after that I'm lost is there some guide and what's the best hosting to use thanks if anyone actualy replies to me.
Post automatically merged:

I use this panel , it is great
Could u help me get mine up and running what's the decent hosting site to use one with cpanel once I've uploaded this zip how do I install once unzipped. Really would appreciate help on this. As I'm paying smarters for a panel and it's very expensive
Post automatically merged:

Hi I've uploaded it to my host but get lost when u say rename. What do I rename and I don't know what file to point to normaly I point it to login.php but I don't see this if there is a file I rename to login can someone clear this up for me pls.

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock