Smarters Web TV Player 2.0 with admin panel included

Resource Smarters Web TV Player 2.0 with admin panel included 2.0

Register & Get access to index
Advertise with us

Welcome!
Join this incredible group of like-minded people and start discussing everything IPTV.
Register now

Lowkeys760

Elite member
Apr 7, 2022
USA
This resource has been reported as still working 1 times this month.
(10 times in total).
This resource has been reported as still working 1 times this month.
(10 times in total).

Lowkeys760

Elite member
Apr 7, 2022
USA
Decent this, how does it fair with nvec encoding?
To be honest, I currently have a few nvidia devices which I have not noticed any issues. Though, I must say I never tested on the nvidia streaming devices, but have not received any complaints related to it either.

Reactions: playall

Lowkeys760

Elite member
Apr 7, 2022
USA
This is one of the worst Web players for security though😶😬.
how you figure?

considering the other web players are using a .db file which can easily be exploited compared to this one that actually uses a more secure mysql database.

Ian

🤷
Mar 28, 2022
Liverpool, UK
t.me
Im assuming she means leakage of the servers, but its a non-issue if you dont have to worry about dns/IPs leaking.
Could be that its poorly written, I havent looked at the source for it, does it have voulns for like XSS or something. Using mysqli over PDO unsanitised?
Run it through Meta and find out 🤷‍♂️

Lowkeys760

Elite member
Apr 7, 2022
USA
Im assuming she means leakage of the servers, but its a non-issue if you dont have to worry about dns/IPs leaking.
Could be that its poorly written, I havent looked at the source for it, does it have voulns for like XSS or something. Using mysqli over PDO unsanitised?
Run it through Meta and find out 🤷‍♂️
Understood, I literally took what smarters developed and just made it open to multiple use without a license. In my opinion, if anyone is truly concerned about security issues, I suggest they spend the money to buy the authentic app and panel versus a cracked app and panel. Then again, if someone really wants the info they can get it if they have the knowledge.

MasterMod

Apr 5, 2022
notsure
Understood, I literally took what smarters developed and just made it open to multiple use without a license. In my opinion, if anyone is truly concerned about security issues, I suggest they spend the money to buy the authentic app and panel versus a cracked app and panel. Then again, if someone really wants the info they can get it if they have the knowledge.
Even the authentic app is not secure👎

Lowkeys760

Elite member
Apr 7, 2022
USA
Even the authentic app is not secure👎
Agreed. My saying in the IT world is "if man made it, man can break it". We just waiting for Skynet to come online and take over everything and create encryption and programs far beyond our knowledge lol.

1coolappdad

Apr 11, 2022
savannah
do you have tutorial to install?
1. Create new sql db file in your hosting, write down your username and password as you will need it later

2. add all files to hosting and set permissions of dbconfiguration.php and dbinfo.php to 755

3. open browser to the dbconfiguration.php (http:// yourserver dot com/ folder_name/dbconfiguration.php

1651377173074.png

Hostname: localhost
Port: (leave this blank)
the rest you have written down earlier.

Press "Test & Save Changes"
You will be given a temp password. WRITE THIS DOWN AS IT IS ONLY SHOWN ONCE.

Next Screen Username: admin
Password: (enter the temp password you have just written down)

Now you are in the admin panel, Click Manage License which is on the left hand side

Enter anything in as this panel is nulled so it'll activate once you enter any text and submit.
Once submitted click themes and activate the pro theme.

Add DNS, Logo, and your web player is now installed and working.

Lowkeys760

Elite member
Apr 7, 2022
USA
1. Create new sql db file in your hosting, write down your username and password as you will need it later

2. add all files to hosting and set permissions of dbconfiguration.php and dbinfo.php to 755

3. open browser to the dbconfiguration.php (http:// yourserver dot com/ folder_name/dbconfiguration.php

View attachment 390

Hostname: localhost
Port: (leave this blank)
the rest you have written down earlier.

Press "Test & Save Changes"
You will be given a temp password. WRITE THIS DOWN AS IT IS ONLY SHOWN ONCE.

Next Screen Username: admin
Password: (enter the temp password you have just written down)

Now you are in the admin panel, Click Manage License which is on the left hand side

Enter anything in as this panel is nulled so it'll activate once you enter any text and submit.
Once submitted click themes and activate the pro theme.

Add DNS, Logo, and your web player is now installed and working.

Thank you

May 4, 2022
frankfurt
i cant get the web player when i get the my "website index.php" i get this error "unable to include header file"
i fix it by installing theme, but now i get that error when i login

Invaild Username/Password

I change XCStreamHostUrl on configuration.php file with my XtreamUI stream URL but not working

Reactions: Betoven
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock