smartersv3- with VOD UI

Resource smartersv3- with VOD UI 2023-03-09

Register & Get access to index
Advertise with us

Welcome!
Join this incredible group of like-minded people and start discussing everything IPTV.
Register now

malychino

May 10, 2022
Austrija
Why i Pay
smartersv3- with VOD UI200 CreditsActiveSaturday at 7:04 AM

and now is 50 Credits???
Admin, please return the rest of the Credits

Reactions: eizey3

malychino

May 10, 2022
Austrija
What game are you playing to keep people for fools?
You edit that application that doesn't work even once, you put 200 credits on the next day for 50 credits.
When I noticed and mentioned that the credits were coming back, now you raised it again to 200 credits??!!
Admin, is anyone following the generals?

Pegasus

Staff member
Apr 11, 2022
USA
What game are you playing to keep people for fools?
You edit that application that doesn't work even once, you put 200 credits on the next day for 50 credits.
When I noticed and mentioned that the credits were coming back, now you raised it again to 200 credits??!!
Admin, is anyone following the generals?
In his words "many illegal things come and go, if you don't want something to go, then keep it for yourself under 7 keys, so don't give me mimimi, that does not stick"

Meaning he'll share other people's work (won't credit them), gives no support (but wants support for other people's resources) and will ask for how many ever credits necessary (to gain as much credits as possible)
I just avoid all his post and you should do the same. But he's free to do whatever he's doing as long as he's not scamming the community

Reactions: malychino

malychino

May 10, 2022
Austrija
And 200 credits for something that doesn't work. I wonder why the Admin doesn't react to it!
YLWOCKEE yours is the best you do👍

Pinky

Retired
Staff member
Mar 11, 2022
Usa
I FIXED APP SO WILL WORK WITH ALL V3 PANELS SO JUST REDOWNLOAD LINK....@BALA IF YOU GONNA JUST COPY AND PASTE ATLEAST TAKE THE TIME TO REMOVE THE OTHER FORUMS INFORMATION....AND I FIND IT FUNNY APPNAME AND LOGO ARE RAT...LOLOLOL

Reactions: malychino

malychino

May 10, 2022
Austrija
Now it is again???
Authorbala2012 Price100 Credits ????
what's up with that guy??

I Pay first 200 credits
then it went down to 50 credit,so returned again to 200 credit
And now i see is 100 credits??!!°°
@Pinky please return my credits

Pinky

Retired
Staff member
Mar 11, 2022
Usa
I FIXED APP RE DOWNLOAD AND "I" LOWERED CREDITS TO WHAT I FELT WAS REASONABLE WITH NO PANEL....APP WORKS SO USE IT. IF SOMEONE WANTS TO CHANGE HIS CREDIT AMOUNT HE CAN DO SO AS HE PLEASES. IF YOU BUY A CAR AND THAT WEEKEND THERE IS A SALE DO YOU GO TELL DEALERSHIP YOU WANT THE DIFFERENCE BACK??

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock