STB Script

Resource STB Script 3.0

Register & Get access to index
Advertise with us

Welcome!
Join this incredible group of like-minded people and start discussing everything IPTV.
Register now

Brain

Retired
Staff member
Mar 11, 2022
Uranus
iptvapps.net
This Thread had not been rated yet
Brain submitted a new resource:

STB Script - Script to create your own Stalker STB.

This will create a Stalker portal away from your main service which users can then use via their STB's or other apps.

Requirements: Clean VPS
Instructions:
via SSH​
sudo apt-get update -y
sudo apt install nginx
sudo ufw app list
sudo ufw allow 'Nginx HTTP'
sudo ufw status
systemctl status...

Read more about this resource...

This Thread had not been rated yet

iptvmaster

Aug 29, 2022
Albania
I'm going to download it to test, but I think this creates a stb server, and on the smart tv you have to change the dns to the ip where you install the scrip, BUT I'M NOT SURE THAT IT IS
i think its like the other script with user and pass smart stb v3 script. once u install in vps, you have to change dns in smart tv, after download smart stb and it brings you to the vps where the app load and u enter user pass. But im curious this one its with mac ? I really would like to have if works as with stb emu in android. Someone update please how it works, Regards

iptvmaster

Aug 29, 2022
Albania
just to make clear to users who wants to install. This doesnt create STB as the member has published. It just create the app that now everyone has it. with user pass. Is not stb stalker as described. We just spend the credits like that u know...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock