SVIP - Reactions Needed is Uncool

Advertise with us

Welcome!
Join this incredible group of like-minded people and start discussing everything IPTV.
Register now

EPGNInja

I will be your guide.
Jul 20, 2022
YerMom
I do enjoy the site a lot. I have the lifetime SVIP subscription. I am busy in my business and just recently decided to grab some downloads again and try my hand at hosting my own version of smarters since I have some extra time on my hands. As per the SVIP membership the downloads are free. However, the tutorials require 20 'reactions.' I assume this is other people reacting to my content, of which I have very little. It's not that I'm unwilling to help people, or I am hoarding resources because I'm a dick, I just have very little to add here. I can get behind the "Like to download" but this one seems to be a way to try and force activity. If I had more useful content for people I would happily contribute. However, blocking tutorials in order to use the resources leaves me with the inability to help anyone on anything because I can't learn it myself. Maybe this post will get me the reactions I need to use the downloads I paid for lol.

Brain

Retired
Staff member
Mar 11, 2022
Uranus
iptvapps.net
I do enjoy the site a lot. I have the lifetime SVIP subscription. I am busy in my business and just recently decided to grab some downloads again and try my hand at hosting my own version of smarters since I have some extra time on my hands. As per the SVIP membership the downloads are free. However, the tutorials require 20 'reactions.' I assume this is other people reacting to my content, of which I have very little. It's not that I'm unwilling to help people, or I am hoarding resources because I'm a dick, I just have very little to add here. I can get behind the "Like to download" but this one seems to be a way to try and force activity. If I had more useful content for people I would happily contribute. However, blocking tutorials in order to use the resources leaves me with the inability to help anyone on anything because I can't learn it myself. Maybe this post will get me the reactions I need to use the downloads I paid for lol.
I'll remove these restrictions - first time it's been mentioned. Oversight.
Edit: can you drop me a DM as after checking permissions it would seem like I had already had this in place.
1669991506452.png

Goku4

Jul 24, 2022
Uk
5 reactions so far ....15 to go .... You can do it

In posting I just realized it has been dealt with.... So.... You have done it !!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: Brain
Feb 28, 2023
Austria
hallo Brain,

A little while ago I wanted to buy a VIP abo for 6 months and I inadvertently made a mistake in crypto payment. Do you have any idea how to act?

1678891143954.png

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock