Question tivimate 3.9.9

• When asking for help or guidance - please ensure to check the `Question` box before completing your New Thread.
    This enables yourself and other users to vote for the best answer given and will help people find the best answer quicker in future!
    - Brain
Advertise with us

Welcome!
Join this incredible group of like-minded people and start discussing everything IPTV.
Register now

darren

Respected member
Jun 30, 2022
canada
Question i just got tivimate 3.9.9 modded from rebrander.
Were do i find VOD? can't find anywhere.
And EPG doens't seem to work. Shows that its downloaded and has lots of channels in it. just says no information. Playlist is updated and does play.

JLWOCKEE

xxlinked.me eliteteesnj.com
Mar 12, 2022
XX
t.me
Question i just got tivimate 3.9.9 modded from rebrander.
Were do i find VOD? can't find anywhere.
And EPG doens't seem to work. Shows that its downloaded and has lots of channels in it. just says no information. Playlist is updated and does play.
Ask rebrander

darren

Respected member
Jun 30, 2022
canada
You honestly think that I would write a post and not think out that. I don't have anything good to say about rebranders right now. Thats another post different topic

JLWOCKEE

xxlinked.me eliteteesnj.com
Mar 12, 2022
XX
t.me
You honestly think that I would write a post and not think out that. I don't have anything good to say about rebranders right now. Thats another post different topic
But yet here you are asking for help from the rebranding community šŸ‘šŸ‘

Ian

šŸ¤·
Mar 28, 2022
Liverpool, UK
t.me
3.9.9 is just reference to Egg-zie (399zie), the app is 3.5? something like that I cant remember what dump I gave him for it. He repacked it but it isnt perfect by any shot. For VOD not working are you sure premium is active? and the EPG could be the same issue. Try clearing data and reinstalling.

darren

Respected member
Jun 30, 2022
canada
thank you for the fast response. Sorry I am slow at responding. Yes i am aware its only 3.5
in settings, about it says 3.9.9 (premium mod)
For epg if i look at very top of screen where the livetv preview box is on right it shows epg but doesnt show in guide.
vod is auto checked.
See attached for vod.

Attachments

• PXL_20230709_230414496.jpg
    PXL_20230709_230414496.jpg
    947.5 KB · Views: 15
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock