tivimate panel

Resource TiviMate panel 2022-04-26

Register & Get access to index
Advertise with us

Welcome!
Join this incredible group of like-minded people and start discussing everything IPTV.
Register now

Brain

Retired
Staff member
Mar 11, 2022
Uranus
iptvapps.net
Only official versions. They have yet to crack any new versions
DexProtector is still being worked on by the chineese/indians at the minute. The final hurdle is preventing the app knowing your using Frida, once a Frida bypass has been done it will be moddable.
Good friend of mine has done a write up on the subject:

Pegasus

Staff member
Apr 11, 2022
USA
DexProtector is still being worked on by the chineese/indians at the minute. The final hurdle is preventing the app knowing your using Frida, once a Frida bypass has been done it will be moddable.

Thanks bro.

Oct 9, 2022
ankara
UNEXPECTED TOP-LEVEL ERROR: java.lang.Exception: Error occurred while compiling ҩ.smali I got this error. Could you please tell me about the solution? When I make enjoy I get the error.

MrAnhell

Respected
Apr 8, 2022
MetaVerse

I have the Decrypted runtime dex for latest tivimate v4.7.0 but cannot get working repack yet.

Brain

Retired
Staff member
Mar 11, 2022
Uranus
iptvapps.net
Here, had it for a while. Still tryna figure a good way to release without it being bombed by others.
If the DexProtector bypass gets leaked then apps like... AppCloner, HTTP Injector, etc, etc all become vulnerable and some are friends so, Its not good.
Can obfuscate the script but then after 3+ passes it breaks and it can be deobbed to a reasonable state after 2 passes.

edit: this was from 4700 beta

Reactions: MrAnhell
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock