Question Too much freezing

Advertise with us

Welcome!
Join this incredible group of like-minded people and start discussing everything IPTV.
Register now

flixplay

Feb 5, 2023
Brasil
Hello friend, I have a good server but many of my clients have this problem, to the point that it is not possible to see any channels, my server is fine, it uses only 10% of the CPU and 30% of the ram, which could be affecting ?

Goku4

Jul 24, 2022
Uk
Hello friend, I have a good server but many of my clients have this problem, to the point that it is not possible to see any channels, my server is fine, it uses only 10% of the CPU and 30% of the ram, which could be affecting ?
vpn, no vpn, vpn server country, bandwidth on server, isp (ie sky shield on and/ or standard blocking, the device they are using, their internet speeds, there can be many many possibilities, even down to the physical streams your using to supply

Reactions: DarkStreamsMedia

iptvmaster

Aug 29, 2022
Albania
Are you sure the streams u are getting from are stable? If yes, make sure your servers are dedicated port and no fair usage or shared.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock