Important Upgrade!!!

Advertise with us

Welcome!
Join this incredible group of like-minded people and start discussing everything IPTV.
Register now

Rick Sanchez

UmljayBQcmltZS9XZWlyZCBSaWNrIDop
Staff member
⭐Winner
Mar 4, 2023
Multiverse
iptvapps.net
Hi Everyone,
We are doing a Hosting Upgrade to improve performance with our website. There may be times were the website isnt accessible do to this transfer.
We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause, but this is to make the website better with performance.

This is in the process now & will continue for about 24hrs.

TY
Rick Sanchez

xoceunder

Respected member
Aug 18, 2022
PR
Very good if you could work with the system Verifying that you are not a robot It's very reckless, it takes you out of every little moment.

Rick Sanchez

Staff member
⭐Winner
Mar 4, 2023
Multiverse
iptvapps.net
Has been happening since the 2FA system put in place m8. Every 5 seconds or so you have to do the 2FA
I figured it is the 2FA but I cant seem to find any setting that would affect like that in the Addons.
I am still looking to resolve this.

Paid members do get the 2FA removed, it is one of the extra features when u Upgrade Account to VIP.

TY
Rick Sanchez

Last edited:

Rick Sanchez

Staff member
⭐Winner
Mar 4, 2023
Multiverse
iptvapps.net
Very good if you could work with the system Verifying that you are not a robot It's very reckless, it takes you out of every little moment.
I think we have finally figured this solution out. It annoyed 1 of our devs while doing Upgrades & We went on a hunt for it. This messed a few things up, but we have everything working without the annoying captcha popup & no errors, lol.

Our 2FA will continue like it should, it just wont be as annoying, lol!!!!
This was due to our hoster enforcing something we did not know about till we confronted them bout it.
It is now resolved.

TY
Rick Sanchez

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock