VDesigns XCIPTV Manager

Resource VDesigns XCIPTV Manager v722

Register & Get access to index
Advertise with us

Welcome!
Join this incredible group of like-minded people and start discussing everything IPTV.
Register now

VDesigns

Respected
Apr 5, 2022
Earth
This resource has been reported as still working 1 times this month.
(7 times in total).
VDesigns submitted a new resource:

VDesigns XCIPTV Manager - VDesigns XCIPTV Manager

A Old Panel Base that I did quite a while back, just thought Id put it out there as they never seem to be a Dark Theme, this will work on v722 and any v723 with the licV3 ApiIPTV.php.

Panel Features:

Main Application
Connected Users
VPN
Themes
Announcements
Extras
> Sports Schedule
> Intro Video
> Default Players
> Player Settings
> Default Languages
> Push Update

To Hide pages like Sports Schedule (If Not Integrated) and Intro Video (If HardCoded), Go to...

Read more about this resource...

This resource has been reported as still working 1 times this month.
(7 times in total).

adil

Elite member
Apr 24, 2022
uk
Lib not edit

it is connected without any action, it is enough to enter only the panel address

it is the same that your panel is connected to different panels that are similar to the same panel I thought it was the same panel

VDesigns

Respected
Apr 5, 2022
Earth
Lib not edit

it is connected without any action, it is enough to enter only the panel address

it is the same that your panel is connected to different panels that are similar to the same panel I thought it was the same panel
All Panels connect and do the same, but if the 2 Encryption keys inside the Apps Lib files do not match with the 2 in the ApiIPTV.php file in Panel then it will not connect.

Reactions: adil

adil

Elite member
Apr 24, 2022
uk
All Panels connect and do the same, but if the 2 Encryption keys inside the Apps Lib files do not match with the 2 in the ApiIPTV.php file in Panel then it will not connect.
can you please show me as an example

adil

Elite member
Apr 24, 2022
uk
the address I sent you as a private message is a different address than the address in the apk, how do you think it is connected

Apr 13, 2022
USA
why is the dns 3 4 5 button hide or unhide box missing for favorites, multiscreen, and account? i used this panel without the sporst stuff for few months but noticed that was missing and see its also mossing here on this newer one. good panel besides that and the fact that its so damn many files it takes forever to upload it to host especially via ftp. so many files in css folder its unreal good work tho i loved it and so did my customers. have the v3 and ltq and few others of yours match prob nicest panles ive ever used if only they were smaller size

VDesigns

Respected
Apr 5, 2022
Earth
why is the dns 3 4 5 button hide or unhide box missing for favorites, multiscreen, and account? i used this panel without the sporst stuff for few months but noticed that was missing and see its also mossing here on this newer one. good panel besides that and the fact that its so damn many files it takes forever to upload it to host especially via ftp. so many files in css folder its unreal good work tho i loved it and so did my customers. have the v3 and ltq and few others of yours match prob nicest panles ive ever used if only they were smaller size
Because those calls were never implemented to the app for 3 4 and 5 DNS when i had this Panel, as i state it is old, if you want to add them in then it doesnt take much,

yeah its from a full Admin Panel Template so it will have stuff thats useless in the CSS, feel free to gutt it out, thats why ive left it not Envrypted in the first place

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock