Question VOD apks w/ Premiumize

• When asking for help or guidance - please ensure to check the `Question` box before completing your New Thread.
    This enables yourself and other users to vote for the best answer given and will help people find the best answer quicker in future!
    - Brain
Advertise with us

Welcome!
Join this incredible group of like-minded people and start discussing everything IPTV.
Register now
Jun 30, 2022
Canada
I'm currently using the paneled version of Cinema hd.
Wondering if there are any other streaming apks that work with a panel that allows me to add my Premiumize api.

Thanks.

Brain

Retired
Staff member
Mar 11, 2022
Uranus
iptvapps.net
Ive seen @JLWOCKEE has TeaTV working and others in the making. Im unsure if anyone else has added it to theirs.
I do know there are people working to make it work eith RealDebrid aswell Premiumize though. Adds a load more premium links when I tried.

Brain

Retired
Staff member
Mar 11, 2022
Uranus
iptvapps.net
I'm interested in one with RealDebrid $
I was thinking about a way to do this personally.
I was thinking using some script which can headlessly automate clicks/insertions on a site, so sort-of imagine;-

- Get Code from app -> send to us
- Use script to request the real-debrid.com/devices
- Automate Login,
- Insert Code,
- Click Accept.

I haven't had the time to test but I think the hardest part would be getting the app to send the code to us instead of just printing to the screen.
Not that hard when you think about it but putting it into practise.. who knows.

Ian

🤷
Mar 28, 2022
Liverpool, UK
t.me
I was thinking about a way to do this personally.
I was thinking using some script which can headlessly automate clicks/insertions on a site, so sort-of imagine;-

- Get Code from app -> send to us
- Use script to request the real-debrid.com/devices
- Automate Login,
- Insert Code,
- Click Accept.

I haven't had the time to test but I think the hardest part would be getting the app to send the code to us instead of just printing to the screen.
Not that hard when you think about it but putting it into practise.. who knows.
I'll try it let you know.

Can confirm the idea works:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock