Question VPN & Panel

• When asking for help or guidance - please ensure to check the `Question` box before completing your New Thread.
    This enables yourself and other users to vote for the best answer given and will help people find the best answer quicker in future!
    - Brain
Channels MatchTime Unblock CDN Offshore Server Contact
100 cnx / 90 5Gbps / 180 48CPU-256GRAM 10Gbps 569 Skype live:giefsl
500 cnx / 350 10Gbps / 350 48CPU-128GRAM 5Gbps / 349 TG @changglobize
1000 cnx / 500 20Gbps / 700 40CPU-128GRAM 20Gbps / 980 http://coronaserver.com
Advertise with us
Welcome!
Join this incredible group of like-minded people and start discussing everything IPTV.
Register now

shadydawg

Jun 6, 2022
bahamas
Good morning hope everyone is in good health. I have a question about VPN and panelled apps, how does that actually work I have been looking through the forum and saw people talking about it. Does it mean that you connect a VPN to the panel does it make all the users connected with the app automatically be under VPN aswell? Can some one explain how it works to me please

Brain

Retired
Staff member
Mar 11, 2022
Uranus
iptvapps.net
using Surfshark as an example as that was the first one done, You add Surfshark accounts to the panel and then when the user opened the app, it displays a custom login screen which takes the Services from the Panel and checks the credentials put in the app against those, then once authed the Panel would serve a random account that the modded app would implant into the users appdata giving access to their premium VPN servers. Same principal for IPVanish, Private Internet Access etc.

shadydawg

Jun 6, 2022
bahamas
using Surfshark as an example as that was the first one done, You add Surfshark accounts to the panel and then when the user opened the app, it displays a custom login screen which takes the Services from the Panel and checks the credentials put in the app against those, then once authed the Panel would serve a random account that the modded app would implant into the users appdata giving access to their premium VPN servers. Same principal for IPVanish, Private Internet Access etc.
So if I am understanding this correctly. The user will have to still pay for they own vpn and just enter they info in to the application

Reactions: renkcub

Archangel

Staff member
Apr 11, 2022
USA
So if I am understanding this correctly. The user will have to still pay for they own vpn and just enter they info in to the application
Yes. You will need your own VPN account, in this case surfshark. Once you do what Brain explained, Then your customers can access your VPN locations in the preferred app your using.

Brain

Retired
Staff member
Mar 11, 2022
Uranus
iptvapps.net
You just throw a few accounts onto the panel (You can find them leaked all over the place for free if you don't wanna pay.) and the customer just logs in with their IPTV Subscription credentials.
They dont need their own VPN account for those set of mods. They would do for the likes of SmartersVPN or OTT VPN where you use OpenVPN's

shadydawg

Jun 6, 2022
bahamas
You just throw a few accounts onto the panel (You can find them leaked all over the place for free if you don't wanna pay.) and the customer just logs in with their IPTV Subscription credentials.
They dont need their own VPN account for those set of mods. They would do for the likes of SmartersVPN or OTT VPN where you use OpenVPN's
Thank you for shedding some light I will look more into it

Reactions: Brain
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock