Question What is the difference (APK Easy Tool/MT Manager)

• When asking for help or guidance - please ensure to check the `Question` box before completing your New Thread.
    This enables yourself and other users to vote for the best answer given and will help people find the best answer quicker in future!
    - Brain
Advertise with us

Welcome!
Join this incredible group of like-minded people and start discussing everything IPTV.
Register now

sniker01

Respected member
Sep 22, 2022
Morocco
Hi everyone,

Please, What is the difference between APK Easy Tool & MT Manager

And which one is better to work with.

Thanks in advance.

Solution
Ok all modify applications works on different app, like APK easy tool for PC, I can rebrand Tivimate, and flix apps easy and fast as you have more room to add picture, remove item and much more. Not having to change icon name etc.
Whereas, Mt manager I found it much harder to change apps icon and much more but the handy thing with this app is, it works on most app with no problem. So to till you if your a rebrander you will need both apps plus APK editor. As I side most apps you will rebrand work different application.

So get use to the chopping and changing. I have and I love every minute of it

Pegasus

Staff member
Apr 11, 2022
USA
Hi everyone,

Please, What is the difference between APK Easy Tool & MT Manager

And which one is better to work with.

Thanks in advance.
It's personal preference on which you decide. Apk easy tool is for PC and Mt manager is used mostly for tablet and mobile edit but can also be used on PC with emulator.

Reactions: sniker01

StarTeq

Apr 30, 2022
Usa
Ok all modify applications works on different app, like APK easy tool for PC, I can rebrand Tivimate, and flix apps easy and fast as you have more room to add picture, remove item and much more. Not having to change icon name etc.
Whereas, Mt manager I found it much harder to change apps icon and much more but the handy thing with this app is, it works on most app with no problem. So to till you if your a rebrander you will need both apps plus APK editor. As I side most apps you will rebrand work different application.

Reactions: sniker01
Solution

sniker01

Respected member
Sep 22, 2022
Morocco

Good information, very helpful.

Thank you

Reactions: vvirtual222
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock