Question Works with some but not others

• When asking for help or guidance - please ensure to check the `Question` box before completing your New Thread.
    This enables yourself and other users to vote for the best answer given and will help people find the best answer quicker in future!
    - Brain
Advertise with us

Welcome!
Join this incredible group of like-minded people and start discussing everything IPTV.
Register now

shadydawg

Jun 6, 2022
bahamas
Happy New year everyone hope everyone is in great health!! I have a question maybe some one can point me in the right direction please. I have downloaded a iptv app from here ( not to say anything is wrong with it or anything). But i notice when i use on some devices i am not able to login to the service i am using.. but works well with other aps can some one explain to me the reasoning for this or what i can possibly do to correct this.. My bad i am using the XCIPTV

shadydawg

Jun 6, 2022
bahamas
Happy New year everyone hope everyone is in great health!! I have a question maybe some one can point me in the right direction please. I have downloaded a iptv app from here ( not to say anything is wrong with it or anything). But i notice when i use on some devices i am not able to login to the service i am using.. but works well with other aps can some one explain to me the reasoning for this or what i can possibly do to correct this.. My bad i am using the XCIP
Let me give a example.. Lets say i use on a fire stick i am able to use log in and every thing.. But lets say i try to use on maybe a chromecast with andriod tv device i will not be able to login to the service

EPGNInja

I will be your guide.
Jul 20, 2022
YerMom
It’s the versions of android. I came across the same thing when I started. The one I got comfortable messing with was neon hardcoded smarters. There’s 2 versions. Paneled and HC. Try HC. The. In the lib folder you will see the differences.

Reactions: shadydawg

shadydawg

Jun 6, 2022
bahamas
It’s the versions of android. I came across the same thing when I started. The one I got comfortable messing with was neon hardcoded smarters. There’s 2 versions. Paneled and HC. Try HC. The. In the lib folder you will see the differences.
Thank you for the reply it seems that you are right.. Something has to be with this android 12. My phone has android 12. The aps are installing but not able to login.

shadydawg

Jun 6, 2022
bahamas
I would getting the chromecast HD running Android 12. Seems like it has a problems when it comes to iptv apps. They would install but just wouldn't connect to the service

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock