WS Agree Terms for WHMCS v5.5.2 nulled

Resource WS Agree Terms for WHMCS v5.5.2 nulled

Register & Get access to index
Advertise with us

Welcome!
Join this incredible group of like-minded people and start discussing everything IPTV.
Register now

DarkStreamsMedia

Nov 29, 2022
United Kingdom
www.dsmhosting.xyz
This Thread had not been rated yet
DarkStreamsMedia submitted a new resource:

WS Agree Terms for WHMCS v5.5.2 nulled - WHMCS - Nulled

View attachment 2005

For example, if you sell dedicated server and you have different terms then what you show on your site then you can add the term of this group only. Now when customers order this service/server then it shows the terms they need to agree to.

Now if you sell VPS or other stuff then you can choose a different term for that also.

Features:

• Multiple Language
  • Admin can add their own terms on any product group
  • Admin has the option to delete...

Read more about this resource...

This Thread had not been rated yet

Sayonara

S.V.I.P
Jun 23, 2022
united states
interesting figured out why wouldnt extract. turns out something was wrong with my winrar application. really old version of it that was cracked. updated and was good.

side note can you provide the agreeterms.php un encoded?

Last edited:

darren

Jun 30, 2022
canada
how would i go about fixing this error

PDOException: SQLSTATE[42S02]: Base table or view not found: 1146 Table 'database.mod_agreeterms_services' doesn't exist in /www/wwwroot/mydomain/vendor/illuminate/database/Connection.php:464

Sayonara

S.V.I.P
Jun 23, 2022
united states
That error is due to sql file not being included in files or not being executed on your end.

Edit @OP can you dm the the unencoded agreeterms.php for this.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock