XCIPTV 6.0 (801) - RTX MOD Unlimited DNS Hardcoded + No ads

Resource XCIPTV 6.0 (801) - RTX MOD Unlimited DNS Hardcoded + No ads 6.0

Register & Get access to index
Advertise with us

Welcome!
Join this incredible group of like-minded people and start discussing everything IPTV.
Register now

MrAnhell

Respected
Apr 8, 2022
MetaVerse
any updates on this one ;)
If he has defeated the protection which in itself is very strong then he now has all the rest to figure out now which is also very very hard.

On another note, i have fixed the 64bit only issue and apks now work on A7 devices for example Firestick 4k. I need to figure out how i will be going on with this now because honestly speaking...i need me some $$$!

Goku4

Jul 24, 2022
Uk
Only issue I've had is the gear icon at the login screen ...on my phone it shows the list of servers I've put on it, however on the fire stick it appears to highlight a larger invisible gear icon that takes you to select a type of account you want to add and you have to add full m3u/ server address login details, depending on the type your using.

I've been able to change images/ icons and the intro video (my step daughter is extremely pleased with what I did on it for her, so big thank you from her and me)

If you can shine some light on gear / server list issue I'd be extremely grateful

Thank you for your hard work

00sanoj00

Respected
Nov 15, 2022
Sri Lanka
Only issue I've had is the gear icon at the login screen ...on my phone it shows the list of servers I've put on it, however on the fire stick it appears to highlight a larger invisible gear icon that takes you to select a type of account you want to add and you have to add full m3u/ server address login details, depending on the type your using.

I've been able to change images/ icons and the intro video (my step daughter is extremely pleased with what I did on it for her, so big thank you from her and me)

If you can shine some light on gear / server list issue I'd be extremely grateful

I would like to improve this further, let me present your problem a little more clearly

Reactions: Goku4

shadydawg

Jun 6, 2022
bahamas

Goku4

Jul 24, 2022
Uk
hello. I know this is a bad question but can you tell me what i have to do to change the name on the app? I did the simple edit and tried from there but when i try to login to the service it doesn't login, but when i put back the original name it works perfectly
I found you can do a signature edit with a signature edit app.... But this only changes the name on the APK when you install it, it still has the original name... I would say in common edits and the dex but have tried myself .... I'm content with just the APK name

shadydawg

Jun 6, 2022
bahamas
I found you can do a signature edit with a signature edit app.... But this only changes the name on the APK when you install it, it still has the original name... I would say in common edits and the dex but have tried myself .... I'm content with just the APK name
Understood!

shadydawg

Jun 6, 2022
bahamas

Yes i just tried this on the fire stick aswell the same problem when trying to select the server list

Pegasus

Staff member
Apr 11, 2022
USA
Download link on it just takes me to a telegram link which isnt working for me (persuming as i dont have telegram. Is he selling it or what may i ask please, thank you
He's the guy who made it. So you should get telegram and contact him

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock