XCIPTV 723 LIVE ONLY HARDCODED

Resource XCIPTV 723 LIVE ONLY HARDCODED 723

Register & Get access to index
Advertise with us

Welcome!
Join this incredible group of like-minded people and start discussing everything IPTV.
Register now

shadydawg

Jun 6, 2022
bahamas
I am sorry about the confusion yesterday, i hadn't even realized that i had reached 3 downloads already for the day. I tried it today and i got it to download

Jul 24, 2023
UK
@JLWOCKEE
Purchased this resource so that I can see how you remove the buttons. Trying to also remove TV Guide and some of the ones below but it doesn't matter when I set them to "gone" like I think you did with Series and VOD, it still keeps coming back.
I've tried using both MT Manager and APK Editor Studio but no different!
Can you give any pointers on how to achieve this?

JLWOCKEE

xxlinked.me eliteteesnj.com
Mar 12, 2022
XX
t.me
@JLWOCKEE
Purchased this resource so that I can see how you remove the buttons. Trying to also remove TV Guide and some of the ones below but it doesn't matter when I set them to "gone" like I think you did with Series and VOD, it still keeps coming back.
I've tried using both MT Manager and APK Editor Studio but no different!
Can you give any pointers on how to achieve this?
Move them to text view

JLWOCKEE

Mar 12, 2022
XX
t.me
I'm in theme 1 and can see you've changed visibility to "gone" on some of the buttons but when I change TV Guide to gone it remains showing.
Can you give example of how to move ImageButton to TextView
Theres 7 examples there for you ive already told you what to do

Jul 24, 2023
UK
Theres 7 examples there for you ive already told you what to do
All you're succeeding to do is confuse me!
You say to move the ImageButton to TextView and then indicate that the 7 examples there, which I assume you mean the ones you've made "gone". Which is correct?

JLWOCKEE

Mar 12, 2022
XX
t.me
All you're succeeding to do is confuse me!
You say to move the ImageButton to TextView and then indicate that the 7 examples there, which I assume you mean the ones you've made "gone". Which is correct?
Copy the image button, scroll up to LinearLayout containing text fields and paste it there and you will see the 7 examples waiting there for you

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock