Showcase XCIPTV MOD

• If you are looking for some Feedback for your creations then try creating a `Poll` when posting your New Thread.
    This allows the community to vote on the responses to the question your asking without them having to post, not everybody will want to post on your thread but everybody will have an opinion!
    - Brain
Advertise with us

Welcome!
Join this incredible group of like-minded people and start discussing everything IPTV.
Register now

Wizard

π™°πš™πš™πš•πš’πšŒπšŠπšπš’πš˜πš— - π™Όπš˜πšπš’πšπš’πšŒπšŠπšπš’πš˜πš—
Jul 16, 2022
United Kingdom
Exclusive xciptv with custom layout, choice of widgets, rotating images and banners, and sports events. App has a ton of built in features on admin panel.

Note* I didnt create this. Ive just done the rebranding, with new images, icons, logo, etc.. Full credit goes to the developer!

Video preview 1 - IPTVApps - Streamable Video

Video preview 2 - IPTVApps - Streamable Video

Video preview 3 - IPTVApps - Streamable Video

Last edited by a moderator:

Pinky

Retired
Staff member
Mar 11, 2022
Usa
Exclusive xciptv with custom layout, choice of widgets, rotating images and banners, and sports events. App has a ton of built in features on admin panel.

Note* I didnt create this. Ive just done the rebranding, with new images, icons, logo, etc.. Full credit goes to the developer!

Video preview 1 - IPTVApps - Streamable Video

Video preview 2 - IPTVApps - Streamable Video

Video preview 3 - IPTVApps - Streamable Video
if you want people to contact you put an ad up in services!!

Reactions: lusonorte

Wizard

π™°πš™πš™πš•πš’πšŒπšŠπšπš’πš˜πš— - π™Όπš˜πšπš’πšπš’πšŒπšŠπšπš’πš˜πš—
Jul 16, 2022
United Kingdom
if you want people to contact you put an ad up in services!!
I wanted to see how much attraction it got first before i paid out almost €115 for VIP. Thats all.

Wizard

Jul 16, 2022
United Kingdom
My apologies, i picked it up wrong. Thought it was SVIP. When i first joined your site, i bought VIP. But that has ran out. I need to upgrade.
I have over 1300 credits in my wallet i want to use before i do anything.
Im going to pay for an asvertisment if thats ok..

Pinky

Retired
Staff member
Mar 11, 2022
Usa
My apologies, i picked it up wrong. Thought it was SVIP. When i first joined your site, i bought VIP. But that has ran out. I need to upgrade.
I have over 1300 credits in my wallet i want to use before i do anything.
Im going to pay for an asvertisment if thats ok..
Wasnt saying you had to bud. Was just stating putting contact me in all your posts will just be deleted as there is a specified area for such.

Reactions: Wizard

sniker01

Respected member
Sep 22, 2022
Morocco
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock