XCIPTV Premier League 21/22

Resource XCIPTV Premier League 21/22 21/22

Register & Get access to index
Advertise with us

Welcome!
Join this incredible group of like-minded people and start discussing everything IPTV.
Register now

VDesigns

Respected
Apr 5, 2022
Earth
This Thread had not been rated yet
VDesigns submitted a new resource:

XCIPTV Premier League 21/22 - XCIPTV Premier League 21/22

Premier League 21/22 Package, due to the fact that theres that many Versions of XCIPTV coming out ill leave it for you to get the App.

• for this package i make the Login Screen and the Category Screen both use Background 1 (bg1.jpg) and then the rest of the app use Background 2 (bg2.jpg)

• Change the App Name and Package Name to each football team name, so they can have more than one team on the same device.

Promoted teams have been added: Brentford, Norwich, Watford...

Read more about this resource...

This Thread had not been rated yet

Wizard

π™°πš™πš™πš•πš’πšŒπšŠπšπš’πš˜πš— - π™Όπš˜πšπš’πšπš’πšŒπšŠπšπš’πš˜πš—
Jul 16, 2022
United Kingdom
I have all of these, plus more (24 themes) in total. All designed, and added to xciptv 722 with sports.

I have all the 24 apks saved on my laptop somewhere. Id need to edit each one and change the https://myhost.folder/api/ line before i post.

I have screenshots of all 24 apps/themes. Can share if anyone likes?

I just joined this forum today, so still getting used to how it all works.

Reactions: HakunaMatata
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock