Question Xtream Ui - Xui One Encoder Loadbalancer Question.

Advertise with us

Welcome!
Join this incredible group of like-minded people and start discussing everything IPTV.
Register now
Nov 25, 2022
Germany
Hi Guys Iam new, here an have and have question about the Programms in the decription.

I have install both IPTV Panels on diffrent systems to test ist.

One One server is a rtmp Streamer thats allows me own files , to send as m3u to send to the panel , thats works with noch problem.

But when it comes, to load Video on Demnand (VOD) , it wont load it. That means I go on the VOD section, want to Load my video up, and want to stream it. But when it comes that Xtream ui Load it up an checked it with the Encoding it Comes to Fail, that means, it goes yellow status for load up and encode, then it breaks cant encoding in red.

Waht are mein xtream Panel missing thats that he can encode a video to upload it in Xtream ui Gui?

And I read Everytime , that many Peaply use a Loadbalancer fur Xtream, what is this? And for what do I need this???

Thanks allot to all, I hope you can help me out ;-)

Reactions: Amount
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock