XUI 1.5.5 Decoded

Resource XUI 1.5.5 Decoded

Register & Get access to index
Advertise with us

Welcome!
Join this incredible group of like-minded people and start discussing everything IPTV.
Register now

xoceunder

Respected member
Aug 18, 2022
PR
The best thing would be that all the PHP code is decoded and free for the entire public so if they want to make any changes or implement something new they can do it not only the panel but the entire system make it open source

Aug 5, 2022
US
The best thing would be that all the PHP code is decoded and free for the entire public so if they want to make any changes or implement something new they can do it not only the panel but the entire system make it open source
mod 41 is out there fully open source at this stage. THat is what I was working with as a base. Then i got a copy of "xcms" decoded and started looking how that worked. I have yet to see any of xui one 1.5 or 1.5.12 decoded minus the license files so im hoping this adds to my references. I started a panel from scratch, but got bored really fast as I dont focus all that well lol. At least with this stuff I can walk away and still have the blueprint a few days later.

Id be more than willing to share what I do once i make progress. The only concern is security as the business does have some shaddy people in it.

But that portion I think maybe keep encrypted but source available to known good actors.

just my 02 cents
Post automatically merged:

Brain submitted a new resource:

XUI 1.5.5 Decoded - Decoded files from XUI 1.5.5

Read more about this resource...
Just got a look at this. Great post and share. More than enough logic to help out. Especially the core files.

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock