Question XUI Connection drops, [VIDEO]

Channels MatchTime Unblock CDN Offshore Server Contact
100 cnx / 90 5Gbps / 180 48CPU-256GRAM 10Gbps 569 Skype live:giefsl
500 cnx / 350 10Gbps / 350 48CPU-128GRAM 5Gbps / 349 TG @changglobize
1000 cnx / 500 20Gbps / 700 40CPU-128GRAM 20Gbps / 980 http://coronaserver.com
Advertise with us
Welcome!
Join this incredible group of like-minded people and start discussing everything IPTV.
Register now
Jul 13, 2023
EXYU
I've been reading on forums and a lot of people are complaining about a problem where the connection drops on XUI. I'll explain: it's like the panel thinks the user has disconnected, but they're actually in the buffer and actively watching the stream. Then, as soon as that buffer period ends, the player normally requests the next part of the stream, and the panel detects this and starts a new connection that lasts about 20-30 seconds and restarts the channel if it's on-demand. This keeps happening in a loop. I've tried all sorts of things but I see that a lot of people are complaining about it. I don't know what to do.

Here is the video attached of the problem.

Solution
I've been reading on forums and a lot of people are complaining about a problem where the connection drops on XUI. I'll explain: it's like the panel thinks the user has disconnected, but they're actually in the buffer and actively watching the stream. Then, as soon as that buffer period ends, the player normally requests the next part of the stream, and the panel detects this and starts a new connection that lasts about 20-30 seconds and restarts the channel if it's on-demand. This keeps happening in a loop. I've tried all sorts of things but I see that a lot of people are complaining about it. I don't know what to do.

Hi there, so try putting your pre-buffer to a MAX...

@tealcavalon

Respected
May 9, 2022
World

Hi there, so try putting your pre-buffer to a MAX of 20ms and edit that channel settings go to ADVANCE and set Generate PTS OFF, Stream All Codecs OFF, On Demand Probesize 512000 them go to SERVERS and put Low Latency On-Demand with LLOD V3, SAVE AND RESTART try it out and let me know.

Solution
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock