Showcase XUI Inspired Smarters Design.

• If you are looking for some Feedback for your creations then try creating a `Poll` when posting your New Thread.
    This allows the community to vote on the responses to the question your asking without them having to post, not everybody will want to post on your thread but everybody will have an opinion!
    - Brain
Advertise with us

Welcome!
Join this incredible group of like-minded people and start discussing everything IPTV.
Register now

What do you think?

• Ugly

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Not sure

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

el-idiota

Official Welcomer
ā­Winner
Apr 5, 2022
iptvapps
link not working (maybe just me) => over capacity
{"data":{"error":"Imgur is temporarily over capacity. Please try again later."},"success":false,"status":403}

Update:
Using vpn solved the problem
Now i see it and look great
thanks

Reactions: Ian

Ian

šŸ¤·
Mar 28, 2022
Liverpool, UK
t.me
nice work mate, will this be available for download ?
Im not sure yet, currently its the main app for mine and my partners Service, I dont rebrand, I just fiddle with stuff to make it rebrandable now and again.

Im wanting to work on a different version of Smarters Id never seen before and make some adjustments to that, probably drop it arround the time Im done with that, little bit later depending in the state of the scene.

Reactions: Vilhao

Vilhao

Respected
Apr 6, 2022
london
Im not sure yet, currently its the main app for mine and my partners Service, I dont rebrand, I just fiddle with stuff to make it rebrandable now and again.

Im wanting to work on a different version of Smarters Id never seen before and make some adjustments to that, probably drop it arround the time Im done with that, little bit later depending in the state of the scene.
if you need need a new layout for your project i made some myself and don't mind to collaborate, made the first smarters gif long time ago after pass to some people came out everywhere but that is how things works in this business

Last edited:

Ian

šŸ¤·
Mar 28, 2022
Liverpool, UK
t.me
if you need need a new layout for your project i made some myself and don't mind to collaborate, made the first smarters gif long time ago after pass to some people came out everywhere but that is how things works in this business

Its my mate who has the layout at the mintue so (as gentlemen do) let the original source make their money before I do anything.

Ill ask him to post it in showcase so youse can have a look at what I mean an then youll be able to better visualise the LAF im going for with it.

Still sticking to the XUI theme though as its just clean (imo).

Reactions: Vilhao

Vilhao

Respected
Apr 6, 2022
london
Its my mate who has the layout at the mintue so (as gentlemen do) let the original source make their money before I do anything.

Ill ask him to post it in showcase so youse can have a look at what I mean an then youll be able to better visualise the LAF im going for with it.

Still sticking to the XUI theme though as its just clean (imo).
cool understand

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock