XUI - ONE AUTO INSTALL 1.5.12 & 1.5.5 Nulled - Ubuntu 18 & 20 Supported

Resource XUI - ONE AUTO INSTALL 1.5.12 & 1.5.5 Nulled - Ubuntu 18 & 20 Supported

Register & Get access to index
Advertise with us

Welcome!
Join this incredible group of like-minded people and start discussing everything IPTV.
Register now

Karatuta

Jul 10, 2022
somewhere
mate i bought it and it dont work your quick to answer to sell it and when it dont work u dont reply Looooool what a joke dont trust this seller wont help u later
First of all, before you say something like this, you need to think, as your tongue is faster than your brain.
I'm not selling this, and this is not mine. I bought it, and it is working just fine.
Also, note, that whoever sells it on this forum is not obligated to help you with anything... Learn to do something by yourself

Last edited by a moderator:

asad88

Elite member
Jun 10, 2022
Pakistan
ftsol.pk
mate i bought it and it dont work your quick to answer to sell it and when it dont work u dont reply Looooool what a joke dont trust this seller wont help u later
Well i am not sure what issue you are facing this is an auto script command Is mentioned in it which you just need to run in ubuntu as it is mentioned in that it only supports 18 & 20 ubuntu and for clarifying if we say ubuntu 20 it will be 20.4 cause this is the version

Reactions: AceIptv
Apr 18, 2024
uk
you are just a trash with IQ like a temperature on the North Pole lol... Get lost kid, I have downloaded this resource multiple times and installed it on multiple instances (including yesterday)... It's not my or Saler's fault that you are a stupid kid without a brain locked in the basement. Go buy the original one and ask for support there, they will install it for you once you pay fucking moron

Well i am not sure what issue you are facing this is an auto script command Is mentioned in it which you just need to run in ubuntu as it is mentioned in that it only supports 18 & 20 ubuntu and for clarifying if we say ubuntu 20 it will be 20.4 cause this is the version
im on ubuntu 20.4 any ideas
Post automatically merged:

im on ubuntu 20.4 any ideas

Attachments

• Screenshot from 2024-04-19 02-04-19.png
    Screenshot from 2024-04-19 02-04-19.png
    223.5 KB · Views: 9

Karatuta

Jul 10, 2022
somewhere
Did you install XUI at all? You can't apply crack if XUI is not installed at the first place...
Read the document file.
Also run command in ssh:
lsb_release -a

And provide us with output

Reactions: AceIptv
Apr 18, 2024
uk
Did you install XUI at all? You can't apply crack if XUI is not installed at the first place...
Read the document file.
Also run command in ssh:
lsb_release -a

And provide us with output
hey sorry about earlier! i had the main to then added the crack but did the same thing il try again uninstalling everything see what i come up with

hey sorry about earlier! i had the main to then added the crack but did the same thing il try again uninstalling everything see what i come up with
yeah i tried from another source to get it cause XUI aint taking on new clients or giving out trial keys it get it from them any work around?

Last edited:
Reactions: Karatuta

asad88

Elite member
Jun 10, 2022
Pakistan
ftsol.pk

yeah i tried from another source to get it cause XUI aint taking on new clients or giving out trial keys it get it from them any work around?
make sure you run with root access

Mrbean

Respected member
Dec 18, 2022
Bristol
Does the version 1.5.5 not older then 1.5.12 ?
As i can see in change logs here: https://forum.xui.one/index.php?threads/beta-release-v1-5-12-r1.321/ there were made a lot of changes and fixes in the newer version, or am I wrong ?
correct it also has alot more features than 1.5.5 1.5.12 is more stable also has llod v3 1.5.5 do not so stream loading much faster. i personally use official non cracked 1.5.12 and it has no backup issues or codec issues alot of people seem to not have a clue what there talking about nor how to set uione up correctly in turn they have issues.

use the servers actual ip and the code after 127.0.0.1 itll work

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock