Question XUI ONE how to make epg smaller

• Thread starter Deleted member 1650
  • Start date
  • When asking for help or guidance - please ensure to check the `Question` box before completing your New Thread.
    This enables yourself and other users to vote for the best answer given and will help people find the best answer quicker in future!
    - Brain
Advertise with us

Welcome!
Join this incredible group of like-minded people and start discussing everything IPTV.
Register now
D

Deleted member 1650

xui one my epg just keeps growing and growing currently its 250mb and i only have uk ca mx usa

my epg setting was at 0 then i changed it to 4, it was 190mb large when i discorevered the problem and now it 250mb
how do i make this smaller, how to i clear the catche for this and start over ,*note i am not using the beta ver)

one last question is there a better ver somewhere with less bugs and none working funtions? i currently use the auto installer ver from this site and not the beta ver

@tealcavalon

Respected
May 9, 2022
World
"Only have UK, CA, MX, USA" ? That's only the countries with the more number of channels there is, just put EPG to the number of days of your LIVE RECORDING channels and you will be good, normally they set for 7 days, with that amount of countries it gives out a very big EPG

D

Deleted member 1650

"Only have UK, CA, MX, USA" ? That's only the countries with the more number of channels there is, just put EPG to the number of days of your LIVE RECORDING channels and you will be good, normally they set for 7 days, with that amount of countries it gives out a very big EPG
also noticed the site i get my epg from says it 14 days big, that in it self is huge, you say set to 7, i currently have it set to 4, how woul setting to 7 help?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock