XuiONE Added support Ubuntu 22 and php 8 1.5.12

Resource XuiONE Added support Ubuntu 22 and php 8 1.5.12

Register & Get access to index
Advertise with us

Welcome!
Join this incredible group of like-minded people and start discussing everything IPTV.
Register now

ahmedmajeed534

Elite member
May 30, 2022
pakistan
This resource has been reported as not working 1 times this month.
(1 times in total )
ahmedmajeed534 submitted a new resource:

XuiONE Added support Ubuntu 22 and php 8 1.5.12 - LIKE

Hello friends,
Because often friends and acquaintances ask me what will happen when they stop the maintenance of Ubuntu 18 or 20 with XuiONE. I played around and made a script for automatic installation that supports the new versions of Ubuntu as well as the latest version of php. I'm sharing it with you so you don't have to worry about not being able to use it in the future
XuiONE

What its New:

[COLOR=rgb(41...[/quote]

Read more about this resource...

This resource has been reported as not working 1 times this month.
(1 times in total )
D

Deleted member 1650

Can anyone tell me what bugs this has and is this clean from backdoors

D

Deleted member 1650

has anyone try this and does everything work as it should?

seagate

Dec 24, 2022
Estonia
there is no version of PHP 8 here and will not be. even if you miraculously compile it, it will not work normally, since you need to rewrite the entire panel under the new php

number5

Mar 20, 2023
Mexico
the only thing ok with this thread is the price it is 100 credits cheaper than the others here, little bummed about the php 8 not really working as stated, but it does seem to work php 7.4, i only try this with ubuntu 20 so i dont know about the 22 part is working or not

Oct 19, 2023
england
how do i set it so people who sign into the server , in my app, from a different wifi , can access the servers movies and tv shows. i port forward on my wifi so i can log into my app , and the content will be there , but it cant play and says playback error . i dont know what to do. it works when i am connected to my wifi . so i can watch the servers movies on my wifi , but on another wifi connection , it wont let me watch anything , but will let me sign into the app.

pleaae can someone help me . many thanks

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock