Question Your opinion ?

Advertise with us

Welcome!
Join this incredible group of like-minded people and start discussing everything IPTV.
Register now
Jun 15, 2023
Switzerland
Dear experts

I'd like to ask about your opinion. Which solution is the best specially for newbies like me - XUI, Ministra or 1-Stream ?

Now I'm using an online solution "iptveditor.com" to edit m3u playlists, but I want to install a Linux server (Ubuntu) with one of the three solutions above to import m3u or even Stalker and edit EPG.

Thanks for advice

Anto101

Elite member
Apr 5, 2022
Dublin Ireland
If your just editing playlists, combining and sharing with multiple users I'd recommend something like xeev.net pro. Create a template there and share from there panel to your users devices. Can take a bit of getting used to and setup a bit tedious but well worth it in the end

Reactions: helvetier
Jun 15, 2023
Switzerland
If your just editing playlists, combining and sharing with multiple users I'd recommend something like xeev.net pro. Create a template there and share from there panel to your users devices. Can take a bit of getting used to and setup a bit tedious but well worth it in the end
Thank you so much for your advice. Will give it a try asap ... Best wishes

Reactions: Anto101

Brain

Retired
Staff member
Mar 11, 2022
Uranus
iptvapps.net
I'm evaluating a solution to install on a virtual Linux server. Don't want to resell, just for my own entertainment
I think for testing the water at becoming your own provider (i.e. providing content) then having a server set-up with a nulled copy (for evaluation purpose only, never use in production!) of any software like 1-stream or XUI-One. You'll get a better understanding of how to add/edit etc streams and VOD as well as users and privileged accounts. However for your own playlist sorting and editing better off just doing what your doing.

Reactions: helvetier
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock