30 days patched - 100 days never expires....
- Improved tcp/udp source stability
- Persistent HTTP connection in web UI
- Start/Stop all channels button
- MPEG-TS over RTP output with fec
- MPEG-TS scte-35/epg pass through
- Fix auto restart issue in web UI
- Fix some HLS source issue
IP Video Transcoding Live! (IPVTL) is a multiple channel live transcoding software. It is designed for live video streaming over the internet, IPTV cable and satellite TV digital video broadcasting, video surveillance and event webcasting.
IPVTL provides high density transcoding capability with lowest latency. Running on high performanced generic Intel / AMD64 archtecture and NVIDIA Quadro / Tesla graphics processors, IPVTL transcodes up to 64 channels full hd1080p @ 30fps H.264 video on 1 dedicated server.
how to install/run:
sudo tar -xf ipvtl_64ch-220.127.116.11a-x64.gz cd ipvtl sudo ./ipvtl_64ch
sometimes libraries need to be installed, examples:
sudo apt-get update sudo apt-get install libavahi-common3 sudo apt-get install libavahi-client3
IPVTL manual: IPTVApps - IPTV Video Live Transcoding Software User Manual