🔥 IBO 4k + Panel [RTXRebrand] 🔥

Resource ðŸ”¥ IBO 4k + Panel [RTXRebrand] 🔥 222.9

Register & Get access to index
Advertise with us

Welcome!
Join this incredible group of like-minded people and start discussing everything IPTV.
Register now
Apr 11, 2024
Brazil
I done configure, how to change APK Name - Pack Name - Launcher Logo?
To change the name of the application, simply use APK Editor Studio to change the logo via the panel. Now modifying the package still doesn't work, I'm trying to fix 3 things, one is that the logo is on top of the IMDB movie name, the other is, all the movie information is in Spanish and the sport guide part doesn't work that much. in the apk and in the panel

Reactions: getsol and lpecazl
Apr 2, 2024
Costa Rica
To change the name of the application, simply use APK Editor Studio to change the logo via the panel. Now modifying the package still doesn't work, I'm trying to fix 3 things, one is that the logo is on top of the IMDB movie name, the other is, all the movie information is in Spanish and the sport guide part doesn't work that much. in the apk and in the panel
The App name change in Strings = app_name
Logo Launcher there in RES -- mipmap files

lum4n4r3

Elite member
Aug 7, 2022
london
this app working for the new android 12?
Post automatically merged:

this app working for the new android 12?
Instaled on old samsung s8 edit api,icon and name app on samsung s8 plus working well,after i send to samsung s21 5g and i received "there was a problem parsing the package" how to fix that?
Post automatically merged:

my mistake version android 14 didnt working this apk "there was a problem parsing the package" how to fix that?

Last edited:
Reactions: getsol
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock