šŸ”„Smarters v4 RED/ Special editionšŸ”„

Resource šŸ”„Smarters v4 RED/ Special editionšŸ”„ v4

Register & Get access to index
Advertise with us

Welcome!
Join this incredible group of like-minded people and start discussing everything IPTV.
Register now

TuDominio.pe

Respected member
Sep 19, 2023
Lima, PerĆŗ
????

Have you shared it or just a question?
It's a screenshot of a customization I did for a client, I had to vectorize all the icons and buttons, but it turned out very well. Customized the color of the stars in the automatic ads.
Post automatically merged:

Logo-Facil-Colored[1].png

Last edited:

Rick Sanchez

UmljayBQcmltZS9XZWlyZCBSaWNrIDop
Staff member
ā­Winner
Mar 4, 2023
Multiverse
iptvapps.net
Ok everyone that is posting All these pics other than the owner.
If U want to show off ur work, Post it in an original post then refer it back to the post with a link
This is a total mess of a post for someone showing their work.
if the original poster was trying to sell branded work, I wouldnt know where to begin with this mess. Its just someone else posting their work over & over in an unrelated post.
I just got a headache trying to read through all that.

Link isnt working either.

photo_2024-04-04_18-49-21.jpg

Reactions: nomarsm

TuDominio.pe

Respected member
Sep 19, 2023
Lima, PerĆŗ
If U want to show off ur work, Post it in an original post then refer it back to the post with a link
if the original poster was trying to sell branded work, I wouldnt know where to begin with this mess. Its just someone else posting their work over & over in an unrelated post.

View attachment 2573
I'm sorry to cause headaches, the photos of my version are based on the version published in this thread, only the colors were changed so that it can be seen better. I will delete the screenshots.

PlayTV

Elite member
Nov 26, 2023
brazil
bit.ly

View attachment 2573
link corrected friend.!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock