1-Stream 1.1.29 - Nulled by GTA (fixed)

Resource 1-Stream 1.1.29 - Nulled by GTA (fixed)

Register & Get access to index
Advertise with us

Welcome!
Join this incredible group of like-minded people and start discussing everything IPTV.
Register now

adil

Elite member
Apr 24, 2022
uk
gives this error xui to migrate 1-stream

From XUI.one/Xtream ui​

Default DB NAME: xuoione

cd /home/onestream/iptv
php artisan migrate-system:from xuione |& tee migration.log.txt

Attachments

• migrations-eror.png
    migrations-eror.png
    113.2 KB · Views: 49
Reactions: apoloravi

one.tv

⭐Winner
Apr 23, 2022
C:\
gives this error xui to migrate 1-stream

From XUI.one/Xtream ui​

Default DB NAME: xuoione

cd /home/onestream/iptv
php artisan migrate-system:from xuione |& tee migration.log.txt

Just go buy the official one and you will have 0 problems

Pegasus

Staff member
Apr 11, 2022
USA
maybe if Gta releases a new version, add-ons and migration will all work
Maybe you could stop thinking GTA is even working on this panel. Just pay for official already and don't try to run 2 panels on 1 server

Reactions: adil

k25

May 20, 2023
Netherlands
its not a cracked panel from GTA

a trusted souce asked him and he said that he never did it

they just use his name for a better and trusted look

k25

May 20, 2023
Netherlands
You are one of the trusted sources?
you are asking stupid questions
if so i would have wrote that

seems like you are one more 1-stream worker what posts here in forum
and to answer you question, its a trusted source what is a friend of GTA

and to make the life easier for you, i have better work to do than to fabricate any storys

should they write thats its cracked by you?
1-Stream 1.1.29 - Nulled by Somedays (fixed)
no, i think GTA sounds better for advertisment

Somedays

S.V.I.P
Apr 11, 2022
Russian Federation
you are asking stupid questions
if so i would have wrote that

seems like you are one more 1-stream worker what posts here in forum
and to answer you question, its a trusted source what is a friend of GTA

and to make the life easier for you, i have better work to do than to fabricate any storys

should they write thats its cracked by you?
1-Stream 1.1.29 - Nulled by Somedays (fixed)
no, i think GTA sounds better for advertisment
Yeah one of my trusted sources(friend of a friend friends..)say that GTA working for NASA, thats why stop Xui project.
When you post something will be legit to give some evidence in other case dont write anything.

You have better work to do but you are here and fabricate stories😂

And yes seems i am one of the 1-stream monthly supporters but not workers.
Very hard to become 1-stream worker.

Most here dont care if GTA or BTA null it.
And who the fuck is GTA????

k25

May 20, 2023
Netherlands
and no i cant give the evidence, first because you are nobody and no need to give you any evidence, secondly because everyone knows this guy and i dont think he wants that i write his username here.

GTA stopped the work yes, but he is king for iptv panels, his ideas first with donations

later with prices make him that, simply because he earned trought that more money than 1-stream will with their ideas and with their prices

who cares if he does not give support? he has left a fully functional panel so no need for support

you are right, nobody cares its nulled by GTA or somebody else, its a panel promotion with full backdoors

change first your full nappy than we can talk
you are simply a one more 1stream worker what is active here in forum

Somedays

S.V.I.P
Apr 11, 2022
Russian Federation
and no i cant give the evidence, first because you are nobody and no need to give you any evidence, secondly because everyone knows this guy and i dont think he wants that i write his username here.

GTA stopped the work yes, but he is king for iptv panels, his ideas first with donations

later with prices make him that, simply because he earned trought that more money than 1-stream will with their ideas and with their prices

who cares if he does not give support? he has left a fully functional panel so no need for support

you are right, nobody cares its nulled by GTA or somebody else, its a panel promotion with full backdoors

change first your full nappy than we can talk
you are simply a one more 1stream worker what is active here in forum
Xtream-code let fully functional core, GTA just write some front end my friend.
After he stop "codding" all the xc modded panels also stop hmmm coincidence right?
The last update was 2021 September so wait for the next one.......

All XUI groups are dead you are welcome to a live topic my friend.

Enjoy it NO Name!

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-07-07 at 10.51.03 AM.png
    Screenshot 2023-07-07 at 10.51.03 AM.png
    18.5 KB · Views: 36

ahmedmajeed534

Elite member
May 30, 2022
pakistan
Whoever cracked One stream I am thankful it has proxy system and it is working a good job for me and my customers are happy with it I hope its new update soon. will

k25

May 20, 2023
Netherlands
Xtream-code let fully functional core, GTA just write some front end my friend.
After he stop "codding" all the xc modded panels also stop hmmm coincidence right?
The last update was 2021 September so wait for the next one.......

All XUI groups are dead you are welcome to a live topic my friend.

Enjoy it NO Name!
i really dont care if GTA coded it or used fully functional core like you said

i also did not say that 1stream is bad, i just said that this cracked version is not for use

in my opinion they could have started with lower price, when customers buy it and put their clients on it and you make new updates, than little by little increase the price
and everybody would stay, like it happened with xtream codes, they started with small amount and than step by step they increased the prices

and who has left? nobody

the owners should have started for example with 50€/monthly, customers buy it and pay even 50€ for further months to see what updates are coming,
now nobody wants to pay 200€ monthly and wait to see what update is coming next month

but to start with 200€ with a non finish product when their is already a working panel, that was an own goal in my opinion.

Somedays

S.V.I.P
Apr 11, 2022
Russian Federation

i also did not say that 1stream is bad, i just said that this cracked version is not for use

in my opinion they could have started with lower price, when customers buy it and put their clients on it and you make new updates, than little by little increase the price
and everybody would stay, like it happened with xtream codes, they started with small amount and than step by step they increased the prices

and who has left? nobody

the owners should have started for example with 50€/monthly, customers buy it and pay even 50€ for further months to see what updates are coming,
now nobody wants to pay 200€ monthly and wait to see what update is coming next month

but to start with 200€ with a non finish product when their is already a working panel, that was an own goal in my opinion.
I will be happy to see you creating a panel and sell it for 50 euro.
One stream is a company with 30-35 employees
With 247 tech support, trust me for professional product 200 euro is low price.
Check update list and let me know if is complete or not.

What about you? do you give for free your channels?
Any DC give you for free servers?

You have to respect their price and if you dont like it go to the next panel and that's all.

IPTVApps - SolusTV Panel - Software For Video Services = 20 euro per month
IPTVApps - iptv Panel THE COMPLETE IPTV/OTT SOFTWARE PLATFORM C-Codes = 50 euro per month
IPTVApps - XUI = 0 euro per month

k25

May 20, 2023
Netherlands
i have already posted what options are missing for me personally
many have wrote about X bugs, nor does i believe its done from scratch like they advertise

seems all copied from xui, not xui one, thats why they have only "show expire video" option
there is no option for 7 days video expires for customers and many other things

i dont know if you are stupid or do you do just like that
it was my opinion how they should have started and i dont care if their price is 200 per month or 1000 per month
it interests me 0%

Somedays

S.V.I.P
Apr 11, 2022
Russian Federation
i have already posted what options are missing for me personally
many have wrote about X bugs, nor does i believe its done from scratch like they advertise

seems all copied from xui, not xui one, thats why they have only "show expire video" option
there is no option for 7 days video expires for customers and many other things

i dont know if you are stupid or do you do just like that
it was my opinion how they should have started and i dont care if their price is 200 per month or 1000 per month
it interests me 0%
If your interest is 0% then why you are here?
Also if you ever test 1-stream you will see that is totally different and yes its from scratch

Seems you are newbie and GTA a@@s licker.

Somedays

S.V.I.P
Apr 11, 2022
Russian Federation
still not! especially the migration does not work

and who has left? nobody

hmmm yes it's clear now what are the drugs you are using?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock