1-stream opinion

Advertise with us

Welcome!
Join this incredible group of like-minded people and start discussing everything IPTV.
Register now

Ian

🤷
Mar 28, 2022
Liverpool, UK
t.me
Hi, many guys already know about 1-stream. They born 6-7 month ago, but they grown up very fast. After the shit scenario around streamcreed I think there is no other alternative. I migrated to them from xuione and for this moment I'm satisfied. The biggest advantage is the support and the security.

Advantages of 1-stream:
- not cms based
- security
- fast support
- easy panel
- updated every week
- good script for migration

Negatives:
- the migration is not so fast if u have many vods
- price is high (200 E)

I will be happy to hear another opinions for this panel.

Jun 27, 2022
Danmark
what happened to stremcrred?

xui.one is not an option?

1stream I never expressed it but I'm curious
You dont know? IPTVApps - 6,500 IPTV Pirates Identified After Accessing Police-Controlled Service * TorrentFreak
Police fucked them up.
I was skeptical of 1stream at first but friend of mine suggested me them. I wrote with admin/owner and I was surprised by their product. At this moment I think there is no other panel with adequate security (not cms based) and perfect support. But check them, If you want: IPTVApps - Get Started
They're in telegram too, very big and active group: IPTVApps - 1-Stream

superdragao

⭐Winner
May 26, 2022
porto
You dont know? IPTVApps - 6,500 IPTV Pirates Identified After Accessing Police-Controlled Service * TorrentFreak
Police fucked them up.
I was skeptical of 1stream at first but friend of mine suggested me them. I wrote with admin/owner and I was surprised by their product. At this moment I think there is no other panel with adequate security (not cms based) and perfect support. But check them, If you want: IPTVApps - Get Started
They're in telegram too, very big and active group: IPTVApps - 1-Stream
i missed the take down streamcreed, fuck

I also heard very well about the 1 stream, has anyone used the partnership code here on the forum? is 100/month?

for now I'm staying on xui.one, I have the original version and the cracked one in case GTA remembers to put xui.one down.

xui.one runs on our servers, it only connects to xui.one servers to check the license, I think it's the same on 1 stream

Jun 27, 2022
Danmark
i missed the take down streamcreed, fuck

I also heard very well about the 1 stream, has anyone used the partnership code here on the forum? is 100/month?

for now I'm staying on xui.one, I have the original version and the cracked one in case GTA remembers to put xui.one down.

xui.one runs on our servers, it only connects to xui.one servers to check the license, I think it's the same on 1 stream
On one hand the both panels are similar, on other hand - huge differences. Xuione is dead project, without updates, support, just leftovers.
Just check the update list of 1stream and i'm sure, you would change your mind/panel ;)
https://1-stream.com/updates

About the price. Usually, the price 200E/month. I think this promocode works, it should work.

one.tv

⭐Winner
Apr 23, 2022
C:\
Have 1 week that have installed 1-Stream already and I'm testing it. I will go through somethings for what I see on 1-stream. (I'm using XUI.ONE since GTA launched it)

They have really responsible support team for me that's the main thing. They are still new panel and of course needs more and more features. they launched "providers" feature recently even thought XUI.ONE has it since 1.2 Update if I remember correctly.
In general is a good panel that I would use myself, I'm sure it will get improved because for what I saw from support team that contacted twice with them they are really good and I have no doubt that they will deliver a good product. At the end of the day you don't need a panel full with features that you use them rarely and without support but a product that his developers assist you in any given time and you don't have interruption of services.

But for me personally. I have paid once to GTA 1000Eu for lifetime license and I will not change it bcs everything works really really good.

Reactions: @tealcavalon

superdragao

⭐Winner
May 26, 2022
porto
they give excellent support, I'm not too surprised in the sense that it's a new panel and it has all the attention of the devs, if it continues like this in a year, for example, yes it's a very good thing.

but I can't say much because I haven't tested it

I'm sticking with xui.one, as I came to xtreamUi, there are a lot of new things I'm really enjoying.

and you never know maybe GTA will come back

Reactions: K

XIPTV

Jun 8, 2022
india
Hi, many guys already know about 1-stream. They born 6-7 month ago, but they grown up very fast. After the shit scenario around streamcreed I think there is no other alternative. I migrated to them from xuione and for this moment I'm satisfied. The biggest advantage is the support and the security.

Advantages of 1-stream:
- not cms based
- security
- fast support
- easy panel
- updated every week
- good script for migration

Negatives:
- the migration is not so fast if u have many vods
- price is high (200 E)

I will be happy to hear another opinions for this panel.
how to buy installing file

forza_Sconto

⭐Winner
Jul 18, 2022
Latvia
I heard about 1-stream, tried it and I can say - it's very good. Yes, they need some updates and features, but the developers work very hard, I see in their telegram group almost everyday new release. The addons are also good. The panel from the future.

Jul 18, 2022
USA
Actually the best panel on the market. There is no alternative, If you want to order to your clients high quality service, 1-stream is the only possible decision. My migration was not easy - my db was damaged from different panels, which I tried in last few months (xuione is dead project - no support). But 1streams support is really competent, 1 whole day they were involved with my migration, but everything finished okay. Yes, the price is not low, but I want not to risk my business. What about the updates? The released updated every week. They have also telegram group(IPTVApps - 1-Stream), where we share experience by each other. They collect many of the ideas for new features.

Reactions: K and Brain
Oct 4, 2022
UK
Looked in to this panel myself. seems very long-winded setup. at the moment i copy and paste some SQL code into database all my logos etc. added in seconds. you cant do that with 1 stream seems a step back. Had a lot of other good features just don't fancy adding epg and logos one by one. Yes you can move over with migration but if you change stream supplier a long-winded way to go about things.

Reactions: pedrod86 and K
Aug 10, 2022
Elizabeth
He tenido este panel durante 1 año. y tengo malas experiencias. El soporte es bueno y rápido pero hay que hablar inglés. Si solo hablas español para 1 problema, te llevará horas y días entenderlo. Hay muchas cosas como que los guiones de los canales no funcionan bien y más cosas. pero voy a xui uno. Ya lo he decidido después de casi 1 año con ellos.

Brain

Retired
Staff member
Mar 11, 2022
Uranus
iptvapps.net
He tenido este panel durante 1 año. y tengo malas experiencias. El soporte es bueno y rápido pero hay que hablar inglés. Si solo hablas español para 1 problema, te llevará horas y días entenderlo. Hay muchas cosas como que los guiones de los canales no funcionan bien y más cosas. pero voy a xui uno. Ya lo he decidido después de casi 1 año con ellos.
English please.

Reactions: Betoven
Aug 10, 2022
Elizabeth
Had this panel for 1 year. and I have bad experiences. The support is good and fast but you have to speak English. If you only speak Spanish for 1 problem, it will take you hours and days to understand it. There are many things like channel scripts not working well and more. but I'm going to xui one. He already decided after almost 1 year with them.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock