Resource icon

Resource 1-Stream Panel Plugin for Torrent Magnet Links

Channels MatchTime Unblock CDN Offshore Server Contact
100 cnx / 90 5Gbps / 180 48CPU-256GRAM 10Gbps 569 Skype live:giefsl
500 cnx / 350 10Gbps / 350 48CPU-128GRAM 5Gbps / 349 TG @changglobize
1000 cnx / 500 20Gbps / 700 40CPU-128GRAM 20Gbps / 980 http://coronaserver.com
Advertise with us
Welcome!
Join this incredible group of like-minded people and start discussing everything IPTV.
Register now

rootkit

Respected
Jun 25, 2024
Scotland
This Thread had not been rated yet
I have developed a plugin that can digest magnet links and create VODS from the files, they are imported as On-demand waiting and the sequential download process will start when the end-user requests the VOD.

here is the public repo: IPTVApps - Releases · Rootkit0100/TorrentVods
the file that can be installed is torrentvods.tar.gz

1. Download the file IPTVApps - Release public-beta-testing · Rootkit0100/TorrentVods

The file you need is torrentvods.tar.gz
Direct download link: https://github.com/Rootkit0100/TorrentVods/releases/download/v1.0.0/torrentvods.tar.gz

2. Go to the page Addons of you’re 1-Stream panel and from Add New Addon upload the torrentvods.tar.gz file, click install

3. Installation is fast, but it may take some time to show in the panel's sidebar due to cache. Navigate to Torrent Vods -> Setup and Select the servers you want to use for the purpose, set Download Limit (kB/s) and Upload Limit (kB/s), Click Save

4. Next Install the torrent client from the same page

5. Add a magnet link from Torrent Vods -> Add Magnet Link, select the time to keep the file after the client has watched the VOD, and Save.

6. From the menu Torrent Vods -> Manage Magnet Links you can process the links, process them

7. Next from Torrent Vods -> Setup you can Create VODs from Magnet Links and Link VODs to Magnet Link Files the files on the server will be created and the watch folder should automatically process them

8. Add the [TORRENT] Bouquet to a test line and request from an application

The plugin needs some more work and this will happen over time but as of now this is a beta version, will only make it better. I need this for me so I have decided to make it myself.

The performance will vary based on the number of seeders to a torrent and restrictions set on Setup page as you can imagine if 20 customers request different VODs from the same server the default values for Download Limit (kB/s) set from the setup page will not fit the distributed demand of the customers. Explore and try it out, but keep this in mind.

Images
Menu IPTVApps - Screenshot-2024-06-28-at-23-49-50 hosted at ImgBB
Setup page IPTVApps - Screenshot-2024-06-28-at-23-53-32 hosted at ImgBB
Add magnet link IPTVApps - Screenshot-2024-06-28-at-23-53-32 hosted at ImgBB

p.s.: To fix the headings of the pages you can run php /home/onestream/iptv/artisan translations:init
on you're main server

I know that the setup page heading will not be fixed, but it will be fixed in the next release version.

Last edited:
This Thread had not been rated yet

Brain

Retired
Staff member
Mar 11, 2022
Uranus
iptvapps.net
@rootkit I would love to see Debrid services integrated into this the same way Torrentio Addon for Stremio has done - that would take this to the next level.
I'm not shitting on your work, what you have done here is a major major progress in the way VOD can be served through services.

Somedays

S.V.I.P
Apr 11, 2022
Russian Federation
It's a plugin that you can install for free and works directly with magnetic links.
1. You can play torrents directly without downloading them(Just with the magnetic link, the player will connect to seeders)
2. After the client requests, you can store it for X hours in your server or permanently.

Reactions: Jlopez519 and Brain
Jun 11, 2024
mexico
It's a plugin that you can install for free and works directly with magnetic links.
1. You can play torrents directly without downloading them(Just with the magnetic link, the player will connect to seeders)
2. After the client requests, you can store it for X hours in your server or permanently.

Can it be used on xuione? and how to install

May 14, 2024
UK
Very interesting, I'll give it an install on a server and mess about with it. Thank you for sharing your work

rootkit

Respected
Jun 25, 2024
Scotland
Ok I understand there is some confusion about how this works so here are a few words from me:

1. Download the file IPTVApps - Release public-beta-testing · Rootkit0100/TorrentVods

The file you need is torrentvods.tar.gz
Direct download link: https://github.com/Rootkit0100/TorrentVods/releases/download/v1.0.0/torrentvods.tar.gz

2. Go to the page Addons of you’re 1-Stream panel and from Add New Addon upload the torrentvods.tar.gz file, click install

3. Installation is fast, but it may take some time to show in the panel's sidebar due to cache. Navigate to Torrent Vods -> Setup and Select the servers you want to use for the purpose, set Download Limit (kB/s) and Upload Limit (kB/s), Click Save

4. Next Install the torrent client from the same page

5. Add a magnet link from Torrent Vods -> Add Magnet Link, select the time to keep the file after the client has watched the VOD, and Save.

6. From the menu Torrent Vods -> Manage Magnet Links you can process the links, process them

7. Next from Torrent Vods -> Setup you can Create VODs from Magnet Links and Link VODs to Magnet Link Files the files on the server will be created and the watch folder should automatically process them

8. Add the [TORRENT] Bouquet to a test line and request from an application

The plugin needs some more work and this will happen over time but as of now this is a beta version, will only make it better. I need this for me so I have decided to make it myself.

The performance will vary based on the number of seeders to a torrent and restrictions set on Setup page as you can imagine if 20 customers request different VODs from the same server the default values for Download Limit (kB/s) set from the setup page will not fit the distributed demand of the customers. Explore and try it out, but keep this in mind.

Images
Menu IPTVApps - Screenshot-2024-06-28-at-23-49-50 hosted at ImgBB
Setup page IPTVApps - Screenshot-2024-06-28-at-23-53-32 hosted at ImgBB
Add magnet link IPTVApps - Screenshot-2024-06-28-at-23-53-32 hosted at ImgBB

p.s.: To fix the headings of the pages you can run php /home/onestream/iptv/artisan translations:init
on you're main server

I know that the setup page heading will not be fixed, but it will be fixed in the next release version.

I hope this helps to test it out
Post automatically merged:

@rootkit I would love to see Debrid services integrated into this the same way Torrentio Addon for Stremio has done - that would take this to the next level.
I'm not shitting on your work, what you have done here is a major major progress in the way VOD can be served through services.
I will look into it, depending on what I could do as in this case I'm using the 1-S Watchfolder to actually import the VODs and still having bugs with the series part

Reactions: Amorim and scrlsuk
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock