1-Stream 1.1.21 Nulled (Fix)

Resource 1-Stream v1.1.21 Nulled (Fix)

Register & Get access to index
Advertise with us

Welcome!
Join this incredible group of like-minded people and start discussing everything IPTV.
Register now
Status
Not open for further replies.

wagman

Respected member
May 14, 2022
UK
Hey lads quick one i have this installed and still getting blank page, i can see its running fine firewall is disable installed ok, running Ubuntu V20 running on CPU: 8 vCore RAM:12 GB SSD:240 GB is there a command to maybe start stop the panel? Any help be very much apprieciated , p.s downloaded the original one @500 Cred cheers

Sep 24, 2022
cairo
Let me tell you just one thing

It's just 1-stream marketing

To bring people to them who do not know anything about them, after looking for nulled ones, they will know that they are not stupid

Whoever believes that he is nulled is stupid. With all due respect to my brothers here, this was a temporary thing and it will go away soon

uknumber1

Jun 22, 2022
london
i have this error during install i follow all the steps
SQLSTATE[08006] [7] connection to server at "postgresqlsrv" (myip), port 5272 failed: Connection refused
Is the server running on that host and accepting TCP/IP connections? (SQL: select * from "streaming_servers" where "id" = 1 limit 1)
In Connector.php line 70:
SQLSTATE[08006] [7] connection to server at "postgresqlsrv" (myip), port 5272 failed: Connection refused
Is the server running on that host and accepting TCP/IP connections?

and panel show
SERVER ERROR

any fix? i used last install files

Reactions: BlueBlue

flusnovo

Respected member
Jun 26, 2022
Japan
Yeah it’s an odd one it shows as running in htop but stuck creating on panel
Create /home/onestream/iptv/ folder on lb. Upload lb .zip file on this, block postgresqlsrv mainserverip on lb's host, then on panel, create new server menu - > install ib. Wait still it finish. That's working normally for me

Reactions: hanosus and telecuo

Mrbean

Respected member
Dec 18, 2022
Bristol
Create /home/onestream/iptv/ folder on lb. Upload lb .zip file on this, block postgresqlsrv mainserverip on lb's host, then on panel, create new server menu - > install ib. Wait still it finish. That's working normally for me
I sussed it lol I put dam lbs ip in host host by mistake 🤦‍♂️

one.tv

⭐Winner
Apr 23, 2022
C:\
Guys has anyone noticed hidden line user in the database? and 8 whitelisted IP's in Bulgaria and Germany ?

one.tv

⭐Winner
Apr 23, 2022
C:\
You cannot remove, they appear again, it's backdoored. You need to clean installation files. It's Christmas right now. after I will post full list of whitelisted ip adresses.

Reactions: gpopon and MetGutsy

Somedays

S.V.I.P
Apr 11, 2022
Russian Federation
Let me tell you just one thing

It's just 1-stream marketing

To bring people to them who do not know anything about them, after looking for nulled ones, they will know that they are not stupid

Whoever believes that he is nulled is stupid. With all due respect to my brothers here, this was a temporary thing and it will go away soon
Nulled or not we can test for free, in other case test cost 50 euro for 10 days.

Mrbean

Respected member
Dec 18, 2022
Bristol
=== Configs ===

Installing 1-stream packages: Please Wait ( 84 )
'/home/onestream/iptv/bootstrap/config.php' -> '/home/onestream/iptv/config.php.backup'
License error: License key is Invalid
root@root:/home/onestream/iptv# Installing 1-stream packages: Please Wait ( 85 )
Installing 1-stream packages: Please Wait ( 86 )
Installing 1-stream packages: Please Wait ( 87 )
Installing 1-stream packages: Please Wait ( 88 )
AND NULLED IS DEAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock