Question accusing xc722 malware

• When asking for help or guidance - please ensure to check the `Question` box before completing your New Thread.
    This enables yourself and other users to vote for the best answer given and will help people find the best answer quicker in future!
    - Brain
Advertise with us

Welcome!
Join this incredible group of like-minded people and start discussing everything IPTV.
Register now
Jun 23, 2022
Brasil
I have an apk xc501 (722) on virustotal it accused 2 malwares an Android:Banker someone who would replace another one or something and it was solved by recompiling, can you help me to remove it or if it is possible the one from the banker? or can I modify a default 722 to connect to the panel

Solution
APK:RepMalware is reputation based, so it could be the apps package name or the libraries used are known to be used along side malicious apps. In otherwords it may just be a false positive.

Try using a Sandbox VM in your phone and installing, and watch the traffic to/from the app to see if its talking to any C2 server.

Im doubtful though.

@tealcavalon

Respected
May 9, 2022
World
A lot of these self changed apps with panel have a lot of backdoors and some don't even show up on virustotal, nevertheless I would like to state that it's really important that everyone check these apps for virus like @rgs17 did.

What I could recommend @rgs17 and everyone that would like, is to contact @trol750 about this

Brain

Retired
Staff member
Mar 11, 2022
Uranus
iptvapps.net
I have an apk xc501 (722) on virustotal it accused 2 malwares an Android:Banker someone who would replace another one or something and it was solved by recompiling, can you help me to remove it or if it is possible the one from the banker? or can I modify a default 722 to connect to the panel
Send me the virustotal

Ian

🤷
Mar 28, 2022
Liverpool, UK
t.me
APK:RepMalware is reputation based, so it could be the apps package name or the libraries used are known to be used along side malicious apps. In otherwords it may just be a false positive.

Try using a Sandbox VM in your phone and installing, and watch the traffic to/from the app to see if its talking to any C2 server.

Im doubtful though.

Reactions: JLWOCKEE
Solution
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock