Question Add-on for IPTV with VOD, EPG, Catch-up in KODI

• When asking for help or guidance - please ensure to check the `Question` box before completing your New Thread.
    This enables yourself and other users to vote for the best answer given and will help people find the best answer quicker in future!
    - Brain
Channels MatchTime Unblock CDN Offshore Server Contact
100 cnx / 90 5Gbps / 180 48CPU-256GRAM 10Gbps 569 Skype live:giefsl
500 cnx / 350 10Gbps / 350 48CPU-128GRAM 5Gbps / 349 TG @changglobize
1000 cnx / 500 20Gbps / 700 40CPU-128GRAM 20Gbps / 980 http://coronaserver.com
Advertise with us
Welcome!
Join this incredible group of like-minded people and start discussing everything IPTV.
Register now

elektron95

May 12, 2024
UK
Hi everyone, hope you'll doing well!

I was wondering if there's a good Add-on for IPTV with VOD, EPG, Catch-up in KODI. The Simple IPTV is not the best with huge lists and VOD.

Please let me and others know of you know about a good solution.

Thank you!

Brain

Retired
Staff member
Mar 11, 2022
Uranus
iptvapps.net

I was wondering if there's a good Add-on for IPTV with VOD, EPG, Catch-up in KODI. The Simple IPTV is not the best with huge lists and VOD.

Thank you!

Welcome to the site!
Just remember to keep it clean, keep it well formatted and enjoy!

Jun 27, 2024
Germany

Thank you!
peace bro ✌️

try the XCUI Add-on there you can log in with Xtream Codes!! well, the add-on is OK in my opinion, but not super good!! zapping TV Channels is meeeh!! so my second tip for you, first log in to XCUI with your data and then use the IPTV Manager Add-on to Adapt the channel list from XCUI to Simple IPTV Client!! it worked wonderfully for me a few months ago!!!

ciao amigo,
have a nice stream

Reactions: elektron95
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock