Question Admin Panels for APK

• When asking for help or guidance - please ensure to check the `Question` box before completing your New Thread.
    This enables yourself and other users to vote for the best answer given and will help people find the best answer quicker in future!
    - Brain
Advertise with us

Welcome!
Join this incredible group of like-minded people and start discussing everything IPTV.
Register now
Feb 17, 2024
United Kingdom
Hi guys

I have quite a few apps that don’t have an admin panel, I’m trying to future proof my apps. I’m pretty much looking for one admin panel to be able to change the DNS for all my apps, I’m relatively pretty thick when looking at coding and scripting, so was hoping to find a very user friendly one one where u just link the app, have a box with current dns and how to change it…,,, maybe if possible to change background or intro video but not too fussed on this.

Would I need to be very clued up on scripting and coding to use the resources available here?

Thanks for any help

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock