Resource All XUIONE script (Ubuntu 20.04 & 24.10)

Channels MatchTime Unblock CDN Offshore Server Contact
100 cnx / 90 5Gbps / 180 48CPU-256GRAM 10Gbps 569 Skype live:giefsl
500 cnx / 350 10Gbps / 350 48CPU-128GRAM 5Gbps / 349 TG @changglobize
1000 cnx / 500 20Gbps / 700 40CPU-128GRAM 20Gbps / 980 http://coronaserver.com
Advertise with us
Welcome!
Join this incredible group of like-minded people and start discussing everything IPTV.
Register now

@tealcavalon

Respected
May 9, 2022
World
This Thread had not been rated yet
UPDATE: Thank you to all the people that have donated to have my little script, If you guys would like to see something else fixed in XUIONE let me know and I will put it up on the script.

Hi there people, today I would like to present to you guys a awesome script that enables you to have everything related to XUIONE in a single ALWAYS update script that you can use for your needs, or your clients needs.

The script is free of charge and everyone can download it, nevertheless I'm asking for a ONE time donation of only 20EUR to help me with the costs of maintaining this updated and keep including others features you may like, support will also be guaranteed.

Do you want to access the script? Reply to this thread and you will see the code here:

Donations to get the user/pass to use the script? TELEGRAM @tealcavalon for more info or just use one of these:

BTC lightning IPTVApps - Tip tealcavalon
coinprocess.io (multiple coins accepted): IPTVApps - Pay with CoinProcess

Thank you to GTA for XUIONE and the fix on version 1.5.12b
Thank you to Emre for the Nginx and OpenSSL updated version
ALL CREDITS to the original makers of XUIONE and those that keep this alive!

Last edited:
This Thread had not been rated yet

Calfrun

S.V.I.P
Apr 27, 2022
Brazil
Apenas It turned out that there were people with this version that was still hacked, it is not completely safe, unfortunately :/, but thank you for sharing, it just lacked being open source hahaha

@tealcavalon

Respected
May 9, 2022
World
Apenas It turned out that there were people with this version that was still hacked, it is not completely safe, unfortunately :/, but thank you for sharing, it just lacked being open source hahaha
NOT TRUE, people that got hacked only installed the 1.5.13 version, on top of the hacked system, that's just stupid, lol if system already compromised installing a update to fix a vulnerability will not fix the hacked system!

Apr 12, 2022
Great work, I will definitely donate so you can improve it even more. It would be interesting if you separated the options, installation options, update options, and extras, so it wouldn't pollute the menu so much, just one suggestion. Thank you for sharing this beautiful work.

@tealcavalon

Respected
May 9, 2022
World
Great work, I will definitely donate so you can improve it even more. It would be interesting if you separated the options, installation options, update options, and extras, so it wouldn't pollute the menu so much, just one suggestion. Thank you for sharing this beautiful work.
Good suggestion, I've already separated by operating system, and now I will follow your advice on that on the next update, that will bring Telegram backup of database, and a auto restart of channels when they reach a certain amount of time online, and also a live checker of channels if channels that should be online aren't it will turn them on!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock