Question any one help in DRM

Advertise with us

Welcome!
Join this incredible group of like-minded people and start discussing everything IPTV.
Register now

Maybach

Nov 29, 2022
GREEK
hello all

am ned drm mpd v2
am serch in web only scammer
am lost my money for nothing :(

D

Deleted member 1650

i was scammed on telegram searching for drm full setup , i have lost little over 12 thousand dollars from 3 different people, now if i did find someone who has it i am out of money, i lost all my savings from this, it hurts me badly, the scammers even used screen shots of me to scam others , saying are we are legit here is a happy customer.. , it is wow horrible what has happen to me, others be very careful if you are searching for this as well,

Maybach i truly know how you feel, the people who scam for this are truly heartless and i do not how they sleep at night​

Reactions: Maybach

Maybach

Nov 29, 2022
GREEK
i was scammed on telegram searching for drm full setup , i have lost little over 12 thousand dollars from 3 different people, now if i did find someone who has it i am out of money, i lost all my savings from this, it hurts me badly, the scammers even used screen shots of me to scam others , saying are we are legit here is a happy customer.. , it is wow horrible what has happen to me, others be very careful if you are searching for this as well,

Maybach i truly know how you feel, the people who scam for this are truly heartless and i do not how they sleep at night​

thanks my frend
today ihave many peaple send my capture to buy but icant send money again

D

Deleted member 1650

Understand the way you feel.
It really horrible, thought of I didn't give up i would find it, I kept trying until I ran out of money, my gut hurts everyday and night from the lost of this money, I got family I got kids, don't know how they live with themselfs

Reactions: Maybach
D

Deleted member 1650

The 2nd guy who scam me, I think he felt bad for scaming me, he said my handle is watching I am going get in trouble, that he started throwing files at me, none of it was of any use to me, but he said to me, that there is legit, sell it get some of you money back, and that was the last te seen or heard from I seen
You’re spent 4 grand on a drm script, got scammed, and then did it 2 more times?
Yes been desperate to lower my running costs, and still am, didn't think it was possible that there was that many scammers doing this, looks like there is and many more yeah its frigging horrible to go threw some like this, you knew the whole story you might think differently,

D

Deleted member 1650

You’re spent 4 grand on a drm script, got scammed, and then did it 2 more times?
the 3rd guy that scam me talked the best, after being scammed 2 times already i was really hesitant to deal with anyone, he assured me he was legit, he said i only take paypal, all the scammers only take bitcion, after a couple days of long talks i finally sent him the money Paypal, after i was half running i could see the light at the end of the tunnel, then all of sudden he says, sorry my grand mother dies, i have to attend the funeral, he comes back two weeks later apologises, and we get back to work, he gets me about 90 percent up and running then all of sudeen he says he sick and needs to rest a few days, this all sounds genuine after all teh convos we had, so he comes back week later, says i got bad news i have to go to the hospital says he is sicker than he thought, he speaks to me a few times after that, then disappeared, what he had done was stall and wasted enough time where it was impossible for me to do a charge back, when that amount of time passed, he disaperaed and havent had contact with him since, these guys run a darn good scam i tell you

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock