Question App ios nulled

• When asking for help or guidance - please ensure to check the `Question` box before completing your New Thread.
    This enables yourself and other users to vote for the best answer given and will help people find the best answer quicker in future!
    - Brain
Advertise with us

Welcome!
Join this incredible group of like-minded people and start discussing everything IPTV.
Register now
May 1, 2022
Lisboa
Good evening, I would like to know if anyone has an app for iOS where I can put my DNS but it remains hidden, thank you in advance and I apologize if this is not the right place to create this post

1coolappdad

Apr 11, 2022
savannah
Good evening, I would like to know if anyone has an app for iOS where I can put my DNS but it remains hidden, thank you in advance and I apologize if this is not the right place to create this post
Ibo for iOS as well as Purple for iOS

I personally like Ibo better, however, cost is $5.99 per device (lifetime) but worth the small fee.

Purple, you can purchase from them and use their panel which users will then download purple playlist player from iOS Appstore, select login with code, input code then username & password per usual.

Issue with purple, last I've checked, was even with paid version has lots of ads that come through

Reactions: Amorim
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock