BLINK PLAYER CUSTOM LAYOUT

Resource BLINK PLAYER CUSTOM LAYOUT 1.0

Register & Get access to index
Advertise with us

Welcome!
Join this incredible group of like-minded people and start discussing everything IPTV.
Register now

JLWOCKEE

xxlinked.me eliteteesnj.com
Mar 12, 2022
XX
t.me
It worked, I managed to put more than 1 DNS, thank you very much.

I've already changed several icons and even the background, the icons have been changed but the background when I open it remains the same which is dark gray, can you tell me if it's possible to change it?
Use your brain...yes anything is possible

May 13, 2023
Brasil
Use your brain...yes anything is possible
I'm not being lazy just wanting to know everything just asking, I'm a newbie and I'm looking to learn from more experienced ones, so I asked for help on how I change the background.

I'm translating 100% into Portuguese but I found this part difficult, I'm already putting my brain to work as you suggested.

JLWOCKEE

xxlinked.me eliteteesnj.com
Mar 12, 2022
XX
t.me
I'm not being lazy just wanting to know everything just asking, I'm a newbie and I'm looking to learn from more experienced ones, so I asked for help on how I change the background.

I'm translating 100% into Portuguese but I found this part difficult, I'm already putting my brain to work as you suggested.
Download resource developer Assistant it will be a huge help for yrs to come

android:background="@color/app_theme" this is in layout Activities meening background is a color just change it in activities such as login and new_dashboard to android:background="@drawable/main_bg"

Reactions: ericmarch
May 13, 2023
Brasil
Download resource developer Assistant it will be a huge help for yrs to come

android:background="@color/app_theme" this is in layout Activities meening background is a color just change it in activities such as login and new_dashboard to android:background="@drawable/main_bg"
Thank you very much for your help my friend, I will work on the app, without your guidance on where to find the path I certainly would not have found it. Thank you very much.

Reactions: JLWOCKEE
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock