Question Cinema HD with User Panel or Replacement

• When asking for help or guidance - please ensure to check the `Question` box before completing your New Thread.
    This enables yourself and other users to vote for the best answer given and will help people find the best answer quicker in future!
    - Brain
Advertise with us

Welcome!
Join this incredible group of like-minded people and start discussing everything IPTV.
Register now
Dec 29, 2022
USA
purchased Cinema HD with panel and able to input Premiumize API and Username/Password expiration ability. Its no longer working correctly. all usernames and passwords are failing. person who I purchased it from has no knowledge of it and wont share who he purchased it from. I need a replacement. I am currently just installing Cinema HD and manually putting in the API with no control or expiration date. any ideas thoughts or suggestions would be very much appreciated. Thank You

LegsMedia Rebrands

Apr 30, 2022
uk
purchased Cinema HD with panel and able to input Premiumize API and Username/Password expiration ability. Its no longer working correctly. all usernames and passwords are failing. person who I purchased it from has no knowledge of it and wont share who he purchased it from. I need a replacement. I am currently just installing Cinema HD and manually putting in the API with no control or expiration date. any ideas thoughts or suggestions would be very much appreciated. Thank You
whos your host ?

LegsMedia Rebrands

Apr 30, 2022
uk
been having this problem my self have 2 different cinema panels set up and it least once day people r unable to login to app but after a hour or so they can login seems to fix its self but it happen every day nearly

Reactions: streamseamer

Brain

Retired
Staff member
Mar 11, 2022
Uranus
iptvapps.net
Just use the TeaTV, BeeTV or the Film+ ones which are fairly recent builds with panelled Premiumize, Real/All-Debrid 🤷‍♂️.

Theyre not public releases though so youll have to pay I imagine.

Reactions: MrAnhell

StarTeq

Apr 30, 2022
Usa
Just use the TeaTV, BeeTV or the Film+ ones which are fairly recent builds with panelled Premiumize, Real/All-Debrid 🤷‍♂️.

Theyre not public releases though so youll have to pay I imagine.
Anymore information on your statement, like who what when where and how to get those shiny goodies 🤤

Reactions: LegsMedia Rebrands
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock