Answer FCD Fat Cat Dog APK

• When asking for help or guidance - please ensure to check the `Question` box before completing your New Thread.
    This enables yourself and other users to vote for the best answer given and will help people find the best answer quicker in future!
    - Brain
Advertise with us

Welcome!
Join this incredible group of like-minded people and start discussing everything IPTV.
Register now

Mhz

Jan 27, 2024
canada
I like this old school dev app. So when running a service how and where do yo update EPG to refresh content.
I cannot find any source on the app to make this happen.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Brain
Solution
I will answer my own question - my screen ratio was off and the refresh button was not showing.
Top right corner of TV Guide EPG written in red REFRESH
Post automatically merged:

then you solved it,
Kinda
I click the refresh and it says updated but doesn't until I click on double heads top right corner and then re-click back on service. Then it seems to register the change after that..

Mhz

Jan 27, 2024
canada
I will answer my own question - my screen ratio was off and the refresh button was not showing.
Top right corner of TV Guide EPG written in red REFRESH
Post automatically merged:

then you solved it,
Kinda
I click the refresh and it says updated but doesn't until I click on double heads top right corner and then re-click back on service. Then it seems to register the change after that..

Last edited:
Solution
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock