Harcode username/password Smarters

• When asking for help or guidance - please ensure to check the `Question` box before completing your New Thread.
    This enables yourself and other users to vote for the best answer given and will help people find the best answer quicker in future!
    - Brain
Advertise with us

Welcome!
Join this incredible group of like-minded people and start discussing everything IPTV.
Register now

darren

Respected member
Jun 30, 2022
canada
Hello,

How would I hardcode username/password into smarters app 3.1.5.1
So I guess would need to remove login screen & would need to remove logoff icon.

I was going to use this for my customers wanting to use for airb&b. Guests would not have to worry about username/password or if guest logs off. Also they wouldn't be taking the credentials elsewhere.
I hope I am thinking the right way. Nobody has asked this.

Thanks

Pegasus

Staff member
Apr 11, 2022
USA
Hello,

How would I hardcode username/password into smarters app 3.1.5.1
So I guess would need to remove login screen & would need to remove logoff icon.

I was going to use this for my customers wanting to use for airb&b. Guests would not have to worry about username/password or if guest logs off. Also they wouldn't be taking the credentials elsewhere.
I hope I am thinking the right way. Nobody has asked this.

Thanks
Get the hardcoded or panel based app. Create a username and password for the Airbnb account. And login to account on device. After that leave it alone. They will already be logged in and won't have to touch the login screen. So its basically the same as any other app. No need for anything special to get the job done. Or download tivimate on the device.

Reactions: Brain
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock